Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIE® Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > THE LAST SONG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

How Tragic...Miley's Acting, That Is!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Tragic...Miley's Acting, That Is!
    Posted: March 31 2010 at 10:11am
WITH THIS FILM, DIZZ-KNEE THINKS IT HAS STARTED the PROCESS of TURNING THEIR TWITTY TWEEN IDOL (and 2009 WORST ACTRESS NOMINEE) MILEY CYRUS into a "GROWED-UP ACTRESS." BUT REVIEWS and WORD-of-MOUTH SUGGEST THAT ALL THEY'VE ACHIEVED with LAST SONG IS a NEAR GUARANTEE of GETTING SMILEY MILEY YET ANOTHER RAZZIE® NOMINATION...  

WE'VE HEARD a RUMOR THAT AUTHOR NICHOLAS SPARKS, a FAVORITE WRITER AMONG HOPELESSLY ROMANTIC 12-YEAR-OLD GIRLS, WAS TOLD THAT MIZZ CYRUS WANTED to DO a MOVIE BASED on HIS WORK. SO, HE WORKED THIS MATERIAL UP as a "SCREENPLAY for HIRE," THEN RE-WORKED IT into NOVEL FORM to HELP PRE-SELL the FILM.
 BUT the TRAJECTORY of MILEY's POST-HANNAH CAREER SEEMS HEADED DECIDEDLY DOWNWARD, and LAST SONG DOESN'T LOOK LIKELY to REVERSE the TREND. 

WE ALSO HEAR IT ENDS "TRAGICALLY" -- WHICH HAS OUR HOPES UP THAT IT's MILEY's CHARACTER (and NOT the "GENERIC DIZZ-KNEE TWEEN BOY DOLL/HUNK") WHO DIES at the END. IF YOU'RE ONE of the 317 PEOPLE WHO SAW IT, PLEASE DON'T SPOIL the ENDING...WE WANNA LET OUR MEMBERS HOLD ONTO the MENTAL IMAGE of CYRUS DOING a DEATH SCENE as LONG as THEY CAN!  

FEEL FREE to POST YER OBIT for LAST SONG BELOW...

GENERIC TWEEN BOY DOLL/HUNK: "On TV cop shows, 
this is usually done with chalk..."  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2010 at 1:47pm
Gee, a teen romance movie, starring Hannah Montana in her first non-Hannah Montana role ... if this movie were in 3-D, this would be a Razzie triple threat! 

Uh-oh, now here comes the Miley drones...I mean fans.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2010 at 2:34pm
Suddenly I'm starting to get depressed about the fact that the world probably isn't going to end in 2012. The very fact that this movie got made proves that American culture has hit rock bottom.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2010 at 4:00pm
Rock bottom? More like it has hit the floor, gone through the floor...and is now halfway to hitting the Earth's core!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2010 at 6:38pm
Yes, and so the end of the world is not going to occur in 2012, but in 2010, thanks to Miley and Disney.

Question:  Was this green-lighted under Cook?  It seems that, before Iger got around to firing him last year, Cook was the one responsible for so much of the crud Disney Studios was dishing out, including the upcoming PotC 4.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2010 at 8:09pm
Don't worry, fellas, the world will not come to an end in 2012 just because a Mayan calendar said so. It might, however, come to an end that year if Sarah Palin is "elected" President! If she is, you'll KNOW the election was rigged!
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2010 at 8:47pm
By Mayans? . . . Wink
Or Mileys? . . . Shocked
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2010 at 7:30am
My money is on the Florida Elections Commission
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2010 at 8:05am
I thought the case was that the world would end in 2012 if ANY Republican won the Presidential election.  There's a chance they might not nominate Sarah Palin.  By the way, did any of you see this?  This re-cut trailer was shown on Saturday Night Live almost a month ago.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Berry funny piece...but, yes, we did already have a LINK to it posted shortly after it aired. I know because I'm the one who posted it...  

P.S. My current Secret Political Wish is that Sarah, Plain and Small-Minded gets so full of herself that she chooses to run as a "third party" candidate in 2012, all but guaranteeing Obama re-election...
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2010 at 11:16am
I know I joked before about not wantin'to to watch this'cuz I don't like seein'Miley kissin'other guys,but now I'll give you the true reasons why this movie won't be good:
-Since what the majority thinks is what matters,Miley Cyrus bein'considered a bad actress must be truth.She said she'd quit singin'which means her acting skills could improve.However,she said that after the film was done.
-The movie can have 2 possible endings,and neither is good:Either RONNIE ends up with WILL,which would mean she didn't solve her daddy issues,or,she could dump him and solve her daddy issues leavin'us feelin'bad after 2 hours(I guess)of watchin'those 2.
-Nicholas Sparks(the book writer)is known for cheesy loves stories that are only liked by women(this is what I've heard).And even if he was the greatest book writer of all times,it wouldn't matter on how he wrote the script of the movie.Writing a book is all about describing thoughts and emotions,and not caring if the plot continues.Writing a movie is the complete opposite.You don't believe me?Watch the 5th season of THE "L" WORD.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2010 at 7:42pm
Watch "The L Word"? Gladly! I'll take lipstick lesbians over anything with Miley Cyrus anyday!
JoeBoyden View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBoyden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2010 at 9:32pm
I knew Miley Cyrus's performance would be bad but not THAT bad!! Her second consecutive Worst Actress nomination is definitely in the bag.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2010 at 9:46pm
I'm pretty sure Miley will become the Meryl Streep of the Razzies, nominated for damn near each and every performance she gives. I hear she will also appear in the sequel to the "Sex and the City" movie -- She's asking for it!  
RoadDogXVIII View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote RoadDogXVIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2010 at 7:54am
I bet HeadRAZZ is kicking himself for not nominating this as Worst of the Weak. Clash of the Titans is at 35%. Nothing special, but if I had a choice between a movie about ass-kicking Gods and Miley Virus, what would you think I'd be seeing?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Sorry, RoadDog, but it's you who should be "kicking himself" for not paying more attention -- I picked CLASH OF THE TITANS as #2 Worst of the Weak and this film as #1...  
You think you know, but you have no idea.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2010 at 11:15am
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Watch "The L Word"? Gladly! I'll take lipstick lesbians over anything with Miley Cyrus anyday!
During the 5th season,JENNY(a book writer)was asked to write the script for a film adaption of her book.In one episode they complained'bout her for...well,what I wrote earlier.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2010 at 1:46pm
Well, Vits, all I have to say is that this is a movie for teenage girls and no other type of audiences. So seeing as how your a grown man, there's no reason whatsoever why you would need to see this movie.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>