Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE BEGINNING
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

I (CHAIN) Saw What You Did Last Summer??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I (CHAIN) Saw What You Did Last Summer??
    Posted: February 08 2007 at 3:22pm

It can all be summed up with: 

CLARK GRISWOLD:  Whatever, Russ, whatever... 

bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2007 at 2:03am
Oh man, wetbandit, that one absolutely sounds totally cool. Nice one there. Really, really nice.
wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2007 at 6:54am
Anytime, I've got a million of them. 
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2007 at 9:54am
Has anyone heard that they're doing a T.V. show called Mr. and Mrs. Smith? I know Jordana Brewster's in that one and she's playing Jane Smith, while Martin Handerson's playing John Smith. Also, the guy who directed the original movie, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, is working on this T.V. series.
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2007 at 3:51am
The changing of MPAA ratings on movies has become one of the most common moves in Hollywood. According to producer Brad Fuller, this film was given an NC-17 by the MPAA, and a total of 17 scenes had to be edited in order to get an R rating. Of course, this films isn't the first to go from NC-17 to R, 'cause there have been other films that have had that happen. One of the many was Boxing Helena (which "won" a Worst Director RAZZIE for Jennifer Chambers Lynch back in 1993).
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2012 at 6:59pm

Time to review a very pointless, un-needed movie. The only this could be worse is if Matthew McConaughey played a cyborgWink.

The good:

Jordana Brewster's jeans: Since about half of the comments on this subject revolve around Ms. Brewster's pants, I just had to mention this.

R. Lee Ermey: Ermey is, again, the best actor here.

The bad:

Jordana Brewster: Her jeans are awesome, but her acting isn't. She should stick to driving fast and furious cars.

Jonathan Liebesman: Wow, I've reviewed all of his movies except something called The Killing Room and I'll probably review Wrath Of The Titans when it comes out. His direction in this is bad.

The script: This movie features exceptionally poor writing. Especially...

The ugly:

The ending: The end is frustratingly stupid. I'd white it out, but the movie's six years old and nobody cares about being spoiled so here it is. It looks like Brewster is going to escape in a car, but then Leatherface chainsaws her from the backseat. First off, Brewster had a headstart and Leatherface was busy killing her friend. Second, Leatherface probably smells badly and she'd have to notice his scent. And lastly, when she dies, she hits a motorist and a police officer. Since the cop killed near the beginning is supposed to be the last one in town, than that officer has to belong to another precinct. There'd be an investigation.

Diora Baird: She's really hot, hotter than Brewster even. Her acting is horrible, worse than Brewster's.

The dinner scene: Man, why do they keep putting dinner scenes in this franchise? It worked the first time, but it hasn't worked since then.

Man that one sucked. Grade: F

Next-up: The Hitcher!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2012 at 6:28am
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

The end is frustratingly stupid. I'd white it out, but the movie's six years old and nobody cares about being spoiled so here it is.
I've noticed that you do that a lot. With all due respect, you should let your readers decide that for themselves.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12