Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005/26th RAZZIE® Awards Discussions & Forums > DIRTY LOVE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

I loved ’’Dirty love’’

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I loved ’’Dirty love’’
    Posted: March 06 2006 at 8:04pm

I dont understand that this movie is the worst movie. it's the movie where i laught the most off I really liked it . It was overacted, but that just fitted in . I liked the dirty humor in it . And when Carmen took that xtc i got pain in my stomach from laughing Because that's exactly how people look when they are drugged on x :) I have the movie here and showed it to my friends and they all liked it . Adjust your movie brain on zero and enjoy . 

wilford View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote wilford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2006 at 7:14pm
What about that movie? DIrty Love?

"Dirty Love is a 2005 comedy film, written by and starring Jenny McCarthy and directed by John Mallory Asher. At the time of filming the couple were married but have since filed for divorce. The film heavily plays off of McCarthy's reputation for scatological comedy, and features scenes such as the one in which her character wallows in a large pool of her own menstrual blood. It was neither critically nor commercially successful."

"In particular the character portrayed by Carmen Electra was described as offensive to black women. In the Roger Ebert review of the film he states: "The Carmen Electra character, meanwhile, struts around like a ho in a bad music video, speaking black street talk as if she learned it phonetically, and pulling out a gun and holding it to a man's head because she thinks, obviously, that pulling guns on guys is expected of any authentic black woman. A scene like that would be insulting in any other movie; here it possibly distracts her from doing something even more debasing." 
wilford View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote wilford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2006 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Guus

I dont understand that this movie is the worst movie. it's the movie where i laught the most off I really liked it . It was overacted, but that just fitted in . I liked the dirty humor in it . And when Carmen took that xtc i got pain in my stomach from laughing Because that's exactly how people look when they are drugged on x :) I have the movie here and showed it to my friends and they all liked it . Adjust your movie brain on zero and enjoy . 

I agree with you..How could that person say that this movie is worst, while in fact you say that it's funny and it made you laugh terribly?

That person probably is talking nonsense..

Very irrelevant, I suppose..

Post Reply Post Reply