Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > LICENSE TO WED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

"I Now Pronounce You Dull and Boring!"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "I Now Pronounce You Dull and Boring!"
    Posted: July 25 2007 at 3:11pm
No, that would only happen with the worst of the lot.  Now Xanadu or Red Zone Cuba, or even The Giant Spider Invasion, back to back to back--THAT would constitute cruel and unusual punishment. 
dipitlow555 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 4:08pm
If you thought the Jim Carrey sequels with no Jim Carrey were bad, wait 'til you get a load of the Jim-Carrey-free prequel, DUMB AND DUMBERER: WHEN HARRY MET LLOYD!!!!! AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2007 at 5:05pm

Here are some possible nominations for this film:

WORST ACTOR: Robin Williams

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR: Josh Flitter (also for NANCY DREW)

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Mandy Moore (also for BECAUSE I SAID SO)

WORST DIRECTOR: Ken Kwapis

WORST SCREEN COUPLE: Robin Williams & Josh Flitter ...OR Robin Williams & Anyone Sharing the Screen with Him... 

If there's anything I ddin't add in here, pleas post it.

dipitlow555 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 4:33am
I would say Mandy Moore and John Krasinski for Worst Screen Couple...but they did have some chemistry.
Criss808 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Criss808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 4:25am
I just saw this movie on bootleg (like most of the movies that are under Razzie consideration) and I have to say I was very disappointed because I think the commericals were sorta funny but the movie was so terrible!!!
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2007 at 12:56pm
Josh Flitter annoys the hell out of me.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Winter's Tale
Sanndman228715 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2007 at 3:03pm

Looks like Robin Williams got the message, that he's better off playing the creepy older man (He was great in One Hour Photo, and good in Insomnia.) than the aging clown. In August Rush they say he plays a cruel Fagin-like bastard. I consider Robin to be one of the great living actors despite the garbage he's been in lately. Don't believe me? Name any other Comedian who has four Oscar nominations and one win. The only one I can think of that comes close, is Alan Arkin (Who's big break was in Second City in Chicago.) with three Oscar nominations and one win.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 10:13am
Originally posted by bruin_522

Here are some possible nominations for this film:

WORST ACTOR: Robin Williams

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR: Josh Flitter (also for NANCY DREW)

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Mandy Moore (also for BECAUSE I SAID SO)

WORST DIRECTOR: Ken Kwapis

WORST SCREEN COUPLE: Robin Williams & Josh Flitter ...OR Robin Williams & Anyone Sharing the Screen with Him... 

If there's anything I ddin't add in here, pleas post it.

Mandy Moore was the lead in both movies.

Anyway,this movie has one of the worst directings.Ken Kwapis spent so much time in THE OFFICE,and he used the same style,but you can't use it in a non-mockumentary.

And why do they continue with the "Couples fightin'" humour?I enjoy it sometimes,but it's been used for so long,that it sucks now.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 2:05pm
Yeah, it seems the Razzies hate Adam Sandler as much as they hate Stallone. That is why this movie is listed here. And considering if you've seen one Adam Sandler movie, you've seen them all, I don't blame the Razzie members for hating on him.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2010 at 2:05pm
I don't see what Sandler and Stallone have to do with this,but it's true that the Razzies hate them.

Did you confuse this forum with CHUCK & LARRY?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2010 at 1:43pm
I just wrote a review in Rotten Tomatoes about this movie.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/user/812172/reviews
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2011 at 2:22pm
Rotten Tomatoes chose this as the worst Robin Williams movie.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12