Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on NON-NOMINATED 2008 RELEASES w/LYNX! > BANGKOK DANGEROUS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

If You BANG COCK, It Be DANGEROUS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If You BANG COCK, It Be DANGEROUS...
    Posted: September 09 2008 at 1:07pm

I think "One Night in Bangkok" would have been a better title. But good title or not, this movie tanked. 

Originally posted by wetbandit82

Well, we all know what Murray Head's lyrics said:  "One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble," and it appears to be so here, too.   

"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2008 at 4:56pm

The Pang Brothers basically did this to themselves.  They took one of their own movies and tweaked the original plot several times.  Despite my friends at Box Office Mojo giving this film a B- (don't ask), I thought this was pretty stale. 

I should add that it only made 15.3 million at the box office, which is less than the other four Asian remakes that have come out this year.

wolfee37 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote wolfee37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2009 at 12:33pm
We all need to agree that Nicolas Cage needs to stick with quirky comedies and saty the away from action movies. He was brutal in Next (Are we supposed to beleive him and Jessica Biel had a thing in that movie?), and unforgivable in The Wicker Man, which is not an action movie but...how can I not mention it?
RoadDogXVIII View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote RoadDogXVIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2009 at 9:29am
Nic Cage had only several good action films: Con-Air, Face/Off, and The Rock.
You think you know, but you have no idea.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12