Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIE® Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > KILLERS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Imitation: The Sincerest Form of Flatulence?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Imitation: The Sincerest Form of Flatulence?!?
    Posted: July 01 2010 at 9:06pm
Welcome to our Forum, BeastieBitch -- Even if it's only to bash this one movie ... at least it's a movie worth bashing!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
sharong View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote sharong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2010 at 3:20am
Woo-hoo! The worst on-screen pairing in the history of the movie business.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2010 at 5:33pm
Because of this,Katherine Heigl has been nominated for the People's Choice Awards for "Favorite Movie Actress".
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2010 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Vits

Because of this,Katherine Heigl has been nominated for the People's Choice Awards for "Favorite Movie Actress".
Further proof why the PCA have no screet credit as an award whose results should be taken seriously.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2010 at 11:47am
This movie has been nominated for the 2010 Vits Awards!

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/user/812172/blogs/?id=682474

Can you guess in which category?
raff50 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote raff50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2011 at 5:12pm
Killers is simply infantile and appropriately, was written with a "formula" in mind. Bad direction and acting won't save this one! Dead
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2011 at 2:03pm
How did Heigl not get a Worst Actress nomination? Her performance in this was worse than Miley, Kristen, Megan, and all four gal-pals combined! And that's not counting her acting in Life As We Know It! I didn't see this as a rip-off of Mr. And Mrs. Smith. It did rip-off True Lies, though.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Transcendence
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2011 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

I didn't see this as a rip-off of Mr. And Mrs. Smith. It did rip-off True Lies, though.
Then you must also feel shocked it wasn't up for Worst Remake Or Sequel.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2011 at 9:08pm
It was on the nominating ballot, but for Mr. And Mrs. Smith, not True Lies. In addition, this was the WORST movie of 2010... that's not a TV-show retread.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Transcendence
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123