Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005/26th RAZZIE® Awards Discussions & Forums > BEWITCHED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Is BEWITCHED as Bad as CATWOMAN?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ciro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is BEWITCHED as Bad as CATWOMAN?!?!?
    Posted: January 30 2006 at 9:07pm
I really like Ferrell. He has had the worst scripts I can remember. No actor I can think of, besides him, could have a career after Zoolander and the weird-movie-about-a-college-affair he did. He deserves your prize, but you nominated Cruise, and I believe Ferrell has no chance against him. Maybe you could give a mention to Ferrell's agent...
Denise View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Denise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 10:55pm
God , this is the most over rated  movie this year and even last year. You can't take a classic like Bewitched and destroy it the way it was.
Nicole Kidman is not an actress and her attempts to wiggle her nose Montgomery style was hindered by the amount of botox in her extremely tight forehead. Her voice sounds like a little girl on helium and is not endearing.

She needs a Raspberry of her own for heaviest botox.
Give us a break.

Signed an Aussie.
Teresa from Atlanta View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Teresa from Atlanta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 3:14am

When I heard that there was going to be a movie made from my favorite old TV show Bewitched....I felt awful the moment I heard that Will Ferrell was chosen to play Darren, I knew that it was bad casting. Watching the previews on TV sucked so badly, I would turn to another channel.  

Bob View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 7:46pm
I saw about 5 minutes of this movie and wanted to pull my hair out.I've been looking more forward to see if Will Ferrel now can screw up his career even more as an animated moron in the "Furious (Curious) George" movie coming to theatres on Feb. 10th.
moorlock2003 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moorlock2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 8:45pm
Ferrell as a romantic lead? He's about as sexy as a wet noodle.
Fred Cooper
roy from israel View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote roy from israel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2006 at 5:31am
here in israel, movie ticket price is equal to about 6.25 usd. i can find jazillion things that i can waste my money on better than on this awful movie, among of them theres the option to buy matches with 1.25 usd, and burn the remaining 5, or but the matches+fire cracker for another 1$ and blow up the remaining 4, orrrr.... buy matches for 1.25 usd and with the remaining 5 buy benzin\gasoline\whateverthef**kyoucallit, and put myself on fire.

if i had spelling mistakes, i m really sorry, but theres nothing i can do abput it.
moviebuff View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviebuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2006 at 3:27pm

Really the worst MOVIE this year!  I swear the writers & directors were stoned putting this fiasco together.

Whoever financed this is a SUCKER!

sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 5:43pm
I'm glad I chose not to see this film at all.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
eric View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 12:26pm

catwoman wasn't bad at all.

bewitched sucked to high heaven.

skater_gurl14 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote skater_gurl14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 3:45am
This movie was a peice of crap! I'm sorry but honest to god if it wasn't for will ferrel this movie would suck even more. What a waste of money and that's 2 hrs of my life i'll never get back
Don't Hate the playa hate the game
kaorimakimura View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote kaorimakimura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2006 at 5:22am

This movie is absolutely HORRID, and much much worse than Catwoman (I never thought I would say that someday)

I posted a review about it on imdb.com, check it out ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374536/usercomments-273

dlew919 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote dlew919 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2006 at 10:18am
As an Aussie, I've noted that films with 'local talent' that flop everywhere else do well here: I'm thinking, in particular, of Xanadu, which was a shmash hit here, merely on the back of our Livvy... (that English immigrnat, anyway...)

Bewitched flopped here.... oh dear!
Cee Cee View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cee Cee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 11:18am
I absolutely LOVE the Bewitched movie! And i LOVE Will Ferrel<333
Brierfox View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brierfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 8:11am
  The original "Bewitched" was intended as light fare on television,  but frequently satirized accepted social mores.  The nosy neighbor, with her laid back husband.   The mother-in-law who thinks her daughter could have done better.  The not-too-bright boss who gets the credit for Darin's ideas.  Last and not least, Liz Montgomery;  who fell in love with Darin despite her families' objections.    Compared to "I Dream of Jeanie", it was more in tune with  the times then most sit-coms.  The movie missed the "point" and played off sight gags and comedy thought up by writers on Valium.
"We aren't in Kansas anymore Toto... Toto??"
Bereft Skerrick View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Bereft Skerrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 9:42am
Could you imagine my horror being stuck on an 11 hour flight from the USA to Sydney with this tripe playing at the in-flight "entertainment"??
hariman View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote hariman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 11:00am
BAD WILL FERRELL! THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!

*Brains Will Ferrell with a baseball bat.*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>