Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > ALL THE LATEST on ALL THE LAMEST!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Is Mel Shooting For Tom’s Razzie Gold?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Mel Shooting For Tom’s Razzie Gold?
    Posted: August 01 2006 at 2:49am

Has what started out as (at Least for Hollywood) a simple DUI for the Hollywood ICON (no pun intended toward Mel's production company), turned into an unwanted follow up to "The Passion of The Christ" with the "Crucifixion of Mel (Sugar Tits) Gibson" by the Media and the public in general??

The Question is: Is Mel Gibson trying to take the crown from current title holder Tom Cruise as Most Annoying Movie Personality on the Face of the Planet -- Or is he yet another "Victim" of "Demon" alcohol?

Go ahead -- Post 'till you're blue in the face!!!

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2006 at 3:01am

So far, Mel's remarks have cost him (and his Icon Productions company) a job at ABC producing a miniseries that was in development over there. What ticks me off is the fact that all the other people that work for Mel have to suffer, even through they were not with Mr. Gibson speeding at 87 miles an hour and making remarks to the Malibu Sheriff's department that were better kept to himself. Talk about self-absorbed!

Also Check out the other links that RAZZ has posted on the main RAZZIE Website on the current Mel lash-back!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2006 at 5:07am
Looks Like "Mad (Sugar Tits) Max" has sought in his best interest to have a meeting with the "Jewish Community" to find a "path for healing." Let's hope that he can achieve "damage control" before anyone else suffers needlessly from his supposed "alcohol induced" actions...   

Words to live by:
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2006 at 5:23am

....And The "Crucifixion of Mel (Sugar Tits) Gibson" continues, follow the link and Read on......

Speaking of ramifications, looks like past RAZZIE winner Tom Cruise is really starting to feel the effects of his past commentaries as well...

Words to live by:
 Post Reply Post Reply