Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > FRIDAY THE 13TH (2009)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Is This the 13th Film in the Series??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is This the 13th Film in the Series??
    Posted: May 07 2009 at 4:11am
Originally posted by Michaels

Not only did you give away the end of the plot to THIS movies...but the plot of EVERY slasher movie ever made!

Ha! See, there's where you're wrong!

Most of the other slashers don't have killers named Jason!

Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2009 at 11:33pm
The real difference in slasher movies is what do they wear on their face? A Hockey mask? a mask made of skin? a... whatever Michael Myers wears? Freddy's face? Lindsay Lohan?
-Iron helps us play-
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2009 at 4:51am

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

The real difference in slasher movies is what do they wear on their face? A Hockey mask? a mask made of skin? a... whatever Michael Myers wears? Freddy's face? Lindsay Lohan?

Whatever Micahel Myers wears on his face? You mean the Original, or the Rob Zombie remake? In the original, it was a William Shatner mask, painted white, and with messed up hair... It was the best they could afford on their budget...

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2009 at 11:49am
K... Wasn't ever sure. Never paid that much attention. Wasn't all that in to Halloween.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2009 at 4:37pm

K... Wasn't ever sure. Never paid that much attention. Wasn't all that in to Halloween.

Halloween was one of the first movies I ever watched, and also stands as a great testament to what could be done on a shoestring budget... Fancy effects and billions of dollars aren't needed to captivate audiences... Sometimes all it takes is a White William Shatner mask... and a knife.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 1:40am
I think a better movie might just be Shatner with a spoon. And he could be doing just about anything. As weird as that cat is these days, I'm sure he could be entertaining for 2 hours.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 6:22am

I think a better movie might just be Shatner with a spoon. And he could be doing just about anything. As weird as that cat is these days, I'm sure he could be entertaining for 2 hours.

Spoons aren't interesting... Now, a large wooden Spork... THAT would be art.

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 8:42am

Originally posted by CriticalFrank

Hey, remember, Alan Rickman was going to cut out Kevin Cosnter's heart out with a spoon in "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves". Because, you know, spoons are dull and it would take longer. But yes, a spork would be the perfect murder weapon for yet another slasher movie.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Michaels

Hey, remember, Alan Rickman was going to cut out Kevin Cosnter's heart out with a spoon in "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves". Because, you know, spoons are dull and it would take longer. But yes, a spork would be the perfect murder weapon for yet another slasher movie.

A spork as a murder weapon. That would make for a great movie, as long as it had enough sense to NOT take itself seriously... The right amount of humor in there, would make for some fun times... Especially if William Shatner was the killer.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 12:03pm
I dunno if I asked, but who's seen both American Psycho movies?... I don't really have to tell a joke, you'll start laughing if you've seen them both.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2009 at 7:05am

I dunno if I asked, but who's seen both American Psycho movies?... I don't really have to tell a joke, you'll start laughing if you've seen them both.

I've seen both... sadly, I just watched the second one last night... That was seriously awful. I think Mila Kunis needs to kill her agent...

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2009 at 6:45pm
That was a legendary "sequel." It should be mandatory viewing for all school children and nuns.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2009 at 12:13am

That was a legendary "sequel." It should be mandatory viewing for all school children and nuns.

To scare them away from all sequels ever?

To teach them why Mila Kunis' agent needs to be shot?

Just because school children and nuns are evil, and thus deserve that kind of punishment?

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2009 at 9:55am

I've seen both... sadly, I just watched the second one last night... That was seriously awful. I think Mila Kunis needs to kill her agent...

See, that's reason number one why I think the Razzies should add DVD released movies to the ballots. Maybe we can do cross promotion with Netflicks?

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2009 at 6:59pm

To scare them away from all sequels ever?

To teach them why Mila Kunis' agent needs to be shot?

Just because school children and nuns are evil, and thus deserve that kind of punishment?

Yep.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2009 at 12:24am

Yep.

Ok, had to make sure I got that one on the nose.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>