Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Well, EXCUSE ME! > Cinematic Stink Bombs!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

"It Was SUCH a Bad Movie" JOKES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 414243
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "It Was SUCH a Bad Movie" JOKES
    Posted: June 06 2011 at 9:45am
It would have to be one painfully bad movie for me to prefer the option below. It would have to be written by Seltzerberg, directed by Uwe Boll, and produced by Michael Bay to be that kind of extremely bad!  

Originally posted by Razzilla

You'd rather go to a Rebecca Black songfest on a Friday than watch the rest of the film...
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2011 at 10:07am
It was such a bad movie, it didn't even give me a laser boner!LOL
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2011 at 3:38am
Sylvester Stallone walks out during the musical number...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2011 at 2:13am
Your kids want to give up 6 months of allowance AND accept a 3 month grounding just to get out of watching the rest of the movie...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2011 at 2:40pm
Vin Diesel turns down the script citing it's beneath his dignity...
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2011 at 3:16pm
You'd rather play the part of the baby in a stage version of A Serbian Film than watch the movie any more...
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2011 at 3:29pm
...it only doubled it's budget.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2011 at 7:41am
...in the first month of production...yet wasn't able to catch up to the rest...
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2011 at 1:15pm
... and it's title will probably be the ruin of all other films from Serbia for years to come. 
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2012 at 10:52pm
When you were caught stating that Larry The Cable Guy could IMPROVE the movie...
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2012 at 1:13pm
When Nicolas Cage couldn't get enough paychecks from sh*tty films.
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2012 at 7:25am
You know your watching a bad movie when you wonder if you should have went to that Tom Six retrospective.
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2012 at 8:06am
You start wondering if downing two kegs of green beer would improve the viewing experience...
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2013 at 11:12pm
Jaleel White comes out in full Steve Urkel gear after the credits are over and says "DID I DO THAT???"...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2013 at 9:30am
You know you're watching a bad movie when a Lars von Trier marathon gives you more faith in humanity.
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2014 at 10:55pm
You'd rather watch hours of footage on the LA KINGS power play over the last five seasons...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 414243