Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005/26th RAZZIE® Awards Discussions & Forums > DIRTY LOVE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

It’s 2005’s Biggest BIMBO Convention!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It’s 2005’s Biggest BIMBO Convention!!
    Posted: October 02 2007 at 12:37pm
Though Tom Green accepted those RAZZIES he won back in 2001 for FREDDY GOT FINGERED.
Criss808 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Criss808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2007 at 6:52am

Wow! "Dirty Love" is SUCH a terrible movie! Though I wouldn't have given it WORST PICTURE, I definitely would have given Jenny McCarthy the WORST ACTRESS Razzie Award. 

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 12:06pm
Calling all Razzie forum users!A new record has been made!For the first time I agree with every category this was up for!I got the messages it was trying to convey,which were true,but it just wasn't funny.

Jenny McCarthy entered my "Worst Performances Ever" list.Eddie Kaye Thomas was passable.Carmen Electra said funny things but she herself wasn't funny.Director John Asher didn't even know where he was.

Whenever CARRIE audicioned she was shown as bad.But considering she was doing the same the entire movie,how can we tell the difference?

I'm against nominating "Worst Couple" to "Anyone on screen".But this time I agree with "REBECCA and anyone dumb enough to date or befriend her".She's an annoying woman with no reason for us to root for her.

I give this 3/10.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123