Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 Film Discussions > FANTASTIC FOUR (aka FAT/SPASTIC 4)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica Alba 4 Worst Actress??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica Alba 4 Worst Actress??
    Posted: July 15 2005 at 8:21am

This came in via e-Mail from one of our RAZZIE® members in Atlanta: "Think Jessica Alba in FANTASTIC FOUR for Worst Actress.  Yeah, I believe she's a NASA scientist."

Looks like Jessica could follow in the oops-steps of 1999 Worst Supproting Actress "winner" Denise Richards in THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH...playing a Nuke-Lee-Yer Scientist who does her "best work" in form-fitting, two-sizes-too-small outfits...

JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 3:45pm
Wouldn't nominating Alba for Worst Actress be risky? I mean, you'd be using her name and the word "actress" in the same sentence!!
MovieLover View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote MovieLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 11:27pm
Haha, JoBlo, that's right.  Wouldn't someone have to BE an actress to win?  I completely agree, she was horrible in this.  A wooden cutout would have been better.  RAZZIEFIE HER!
yovader View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote yovader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 3:53pm
Come on, F-4 was better than The Hulk, Elektra, Daredevil, etc.
yovader View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote yovader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 3:54pm
and don't RAZZIEfie her okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
josh1138 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote josh1138 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 2:12am
No it wasn't. And based on her work thus far, Alba is ripe for a Razzie.
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 5:48pm
Man, when I first saw the previews to this film, I was thinking, "This movie's so ridiculous." Well, I was right.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
thorshammer View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 3:33am
Maybe worst casting, but I'm not sure about Worst Actress.  I'm expecting better Razzies.  Tara Reid is way too much worse than Alba!
JB View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote JB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 10:18am
Watching the making of section of the FF dvd was kind of sad. In it, Jess Alba describes her master-plan behind her Sue Storm interpretation. Beyond unzipping her top down to her sternum, I didn't see any brilliant strategy. What's humourous, however, is the guy who played Johnny. He looks like he's ready to scream at her during the 'behind the scenes' footage she was 'producing'. Too bad for the rest of the hard-working cast and crew.
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 5:03pm
Anyway, thorshammer, both Jessica Alba and Tara Reid have gotten Razzie nominees for Worst Actress. But it's most likely they won't win this one.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Louis View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Louis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 11:33pm
 Jessica Alba's a good actress, and she doesn't deserve the Razzie. It's a shame to win it. 
carlos View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote carlos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 12:07am

YEAH Jessica Alba went to film school

Atlantic theater company????????????

Good one Carlos!!! View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Good one Carlos!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 1:56am

oh, i am so sick of her and im a straight man! i dont like her bug eyed cow eyes, that "innocent face" reminds me of a 4 year old ( is THAT what you perverts like to look at??) she deserves more than a razzie, she deserves to be outed as the real whore she is! i dont buy that snow white, holier than thou attitude, come on, if she didnt bang the film crew, she would still be picking tomatos in the barrio, taking a peso for a blow

besides, i like my women  NATRUALLY BLONDE, and im latino, so her shamful display of trying to be the anglo, white virgin mary. sellout!

what do you think people see your raunchy films for?? your ACTING ABILITY?? and the dance in sin city would have been MUCH hotter had GOLDIE done it! jessiSCUM albaTROSS get off your high horse and get it through your fat head that your pretty much talentLESS

Post Reply Post Reply