Forum Home Forum Home > Forums on 2008 RAZZIE® "Winners" > THE LOVE GURU
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica Alba

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mrs. Magnatech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica Alba
    Posted: July 01 2008 at 9:12am
Will this finally be the year for Jessica to "win" a Razzie?
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2008 at 12:39pm
I think so, between this, "The Eye", and any other crap she has coming out this year. She's l-o-o-o-ng overdue!   
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2008 at 6:32pm
I dunno.  Paris Hilton is far worse than Jessica Alba.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2008 at 7:19am
I'm with cvcjr13.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
PopcornAvenger View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote PopcornAvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2008 at 9:02am

Yeah, but if Paris stars in a movie once a year, she's going to get a Razzie every time (probably!)

How can we spread around the love . . . .?

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2008 at 2:58pm
Actually, since House of Wax, Hilton's next two movies went straight to DVD (Bottoms Up and Pledge This!, which, to be exact, was released in Russian theatres. . .).  We'll see what happens with RTGO, but other than that musical, I can't see many of Hilton's movies making the big screen, leaving plenty of room for Jessica Alba-tross.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2008 at 5:06pm
Keep in mind, Paris Hilton stars in one theater released movie every three or so years. Jessica Alba has anywhere between 2 to 5 theater released movies a year. The scales lean more towards Alba. Also, Paris has stepped out of the limelight as of late, while Alba is still everywhere you look, and I for one am sick of it, like she's suppose to be the end-all-be-all of actresses, which she's not.
 Post Reply Post Reply