Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 Film Discussions > INTO THE BLUE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica Alba...BLUE RAZZberry?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica Alba...BLUE RAZZberry?!?
    Posted: October 01 2005 at 7:44am

She's already got "RAZZIE® Buzz" for FANTASTIC FOUR, now INTO THE BLUE may put Alba over-the-top as a 2005 Worst Actress contender. Feel free to dive in and share your thoughts, feelings and cetera...  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2005 at 10:42am

HeadRAZZ:

Jessica Alba deserves a nomination for her "body" of work, but she's no Jenny Mc Carthy.

After seeing DIRTY LOVE, Mc Carthy has a LOCK on MY vote for Worst Actress!!

2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence
dr View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 5:50am

Jessica Alba should get a Razzie nod 4 Worst Supporting Actress for INTO THE BLUE 

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 1:31pm
The sharks were the best actors in the movie...and even they hammed it up a bit! I believe that Alba could get nominated for the coveted Razzie...but not sure of a win...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
PhotoTJ View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote PhotoTJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2005 at 9:30am

Jessica Alba was NOT the worst thing in this film, although how anyone would cast her and Paul Walker together is beyond me.  Either one is a guarantee of mediocrity...together, The Seal of Doom!

But for my money, Scott Caan ate every piece of scenery that came near him, even the sharks were giving him a wide berth!  Worst Supporting, at least.

If the Jamacan pirates don't get ya, it'll be the cold embrace of the sea. And that's no lovers kiss.
MovieLover View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote MovieLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 11:23pm
Oh, yeah, this girl deserves both.  One for F4 and one for Into the Blue.  Both horrid!
Jenn View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2005 at 10:20pm
I think she was awesome in the movie people are just jealous of her! And when they put Alba and Walker in the same movie they knew fans would go wild and they did and I was one of them!
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2005 at 5:12am

JENN: Are you sure you were only ONE of them...or maybe the ONLY one of the "fans who would go wild"??  Here's a LINK to Box Office MoJo to see how poorly BLUE did...Let's just say it WASN'T a big hit!

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=intot heblue.htm

Everything SUX!
Don View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 7:45pm
I hate all you Jessica Alba haters.  Are u sure any of you are men?  Seems like you all lost your libido and balls.  
Robert View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Robert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 11:19am

Jessica Alba is a great actress. She does not deserve the blue Razzberry. OK -- Into the Blue is a bad movie, but she is talented and very beautiful. Alba is getting more and more famous because of her efforts and humility. She is a source of pride for latinos.

angel eyes View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote angel eyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 12:14pm
I totally agree Jessica should be Razzed for these 2 crap movies. And there's all you guys who are getting all flustered at the fact that people are criticizing her movies because she's beautiful. Of course she is, but the award is for bad acting (which she reeked of in these movies ). I'm sick and tired of all you guys who won't say a bad word about her cuz she's hot. Apparently you wish movie awards were judged by how good looking someone is, not their actual acting.
ur mum View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote ur mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 6:37pm
u fukin loser tom cruise as worst actor u fukin all suck n jessica albas mad this site eats cock
danny camara View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote danny camara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 6:38pm

MY MUM IS A PSHYCO BITCH N JESSICA ALBA RULZ

duda the whore View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote duda the whore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 6:44pm
 i think dannys dick is ten times better than my husband, milans, baby dick and my son has a vagina like jessica alba
?? View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote ?? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 6:44pm

i bet angel eyes is some fat ugly jelaous skank

serge the dirty slav View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote serge the dirty slav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 6:45pm

can anyone tell me where my dick should be

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>