Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > CAPTION THIS! Put Something of Yours in Their Mouth...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

John Travolta in HAIRSPRAY Wig & Dress!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: John Travolta in HAIRSPRAY Wig & Dress!
    Posted: September 22 2006 at 4:17am

THINK of HIM AS "JENNY BARBARINO," or "TONI MANNERO." YES, JOHN TRAVOLTA's COME a LONG WAY SINCE HIS HAYDAY as a MACHO YOOTon WELCOME BACK KOTTER and in SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER. BUT WILL HIS PROGRESS PROVE to be AMUSING...OR A DRAG?? FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR CAPTIONS BELOW...

"Why, Mom -- What big hands you have...Big and hairy!"

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
miladyblue View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote miladyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 10:15pm

I AM the new Divine. And I'm prettier than that stuck up, dog crap eating BITCH, too!

P.S. HeadRAZZBerry! I am going to have NIGHTMARES for sure!

Capital punishment turns the state into a murderer... but life imprisonment turns the state into a gay dungeon master.
Bookworm View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bookworm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2006 at 5:10pm

Oh, my...

Mike Myers and Fat B@stard had a daughter? 

Divine would be furious at this casting...

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 5:30am
Dear Mr Kotter,

Please excuse Vinnie for being late today. He just came home from his sex change operation and now wants to be called Vanna.

Signed,
Epstein's mother
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 9:33pm
My God, this is what Scientology does to people? The horror...
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2006 at 2:25am

Hey, dearie, while we're at it, let's try and see if we can be able to practice those scales on that piano over there.

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2007 at 9:47am

GRANDMA...what big RAZZIES you have...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
dipitlow555 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 3:05pm

OK, you guys are being too tough on the man already! The movie didn't even come out and you're already judging him! It's just a movie!!! And you're judging him on how he looks in the picture. The critics are already raving about how good this movie is! Maybe you should see it before you judge! It's supposed to be comedy, and that's exactly what it is! He's supposed to look ridiculous! And if I remember correctly, Divine was also a man who played a woman for over 20 years, and no one said anything! 

Response from Head RAZZberry: Early word on HAIRSPRAY has been surprisingly good (it got Two Thumbs Up on EBERT & ROEPER this past weekend). But when we began this string, we had only the image of Travolta in drag, and his own claim that he wanted audiences to "believe it was a woman and not me" in the dress, to work from. And any sane evaluation of this photo would have to agree, you cannot ignore the fact that that's John Travolta in drag and not an actual woman playing Mrs. Turnblad. As for "no one" ever saying anything about Divine, he was a 1985 Worst Actor RAZZIE nominee for his drag performance in the Western parody LUST IN THE DUST (LINK)...

No, we don't call 'em 100% correctly...but then, who does?!?!?! 

Post Reply Post Reply