Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > FROM PARIS WITH LOVE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

John Travolta Stars as CUE-BALL in...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ryan Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: John Travolta Stars as CUE-BALL in...
    Posted: April 25 2011 at 11:54am
Recently watched this film, and in the scene where they are going through customs, Travolta starts to take the gun pieces out of some cans, I noticed, he took out a pistol slide from one can, the main pistol (with no pistol grip) from another can, and then the pistol grip out of another. After looking at this gun online, it doesnt appear at all that it would disassemble this way. 

Was this just some bullsh*t I'm supposed to believe? Or is there a pistol that exists where u can disassemble the pistol grip like the one he uses? Apparently the weapon is a SIG-Sauer X5 LW.  

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2011 at 2:23pm

The film's an homage to James Bond and he's had a lot of unrealistic devices (i.e. that f*cking invisible car). As for the film's quality, I didn't care for it, but it's not a terrible movie and I've seen a few people who enjoyed.

I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123