Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Is TOM Cruisin' 4-a RAZZin' ?!?!?!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Katie Holmes’ MARATHONGATE - edited

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katie Holmes’ MARATHONGATE - edited
    Posted: November 10 2007 at 9:16am
FreeKatians have good and strong reasons to believe that Katie Stockholmes did N O T run the NYC-marathon.
We were thinking along the lines of how much it must hurt to run 26.2 miles without a bra and how she managed to do so without breaking a sweat; not only that: being the wonderbot she is, she also appeared at a screening of Mighty Midget's new film "Lions for Losers" the same night, shining brightly, looking great - on high-heels; the "unclarities" about her registration; the fuss about her different numbers; how she couldn't answer which part of the marathon was most challenging. She said they were "all equally difficult". A true runner will tell you that the last 10 kms are actually hell. And there is a lot more. There is a lovely thread about it over there. Why don't you check it out?
Enjoy!
http://freekatie.yuku.com/topic/3174
Please, forgive my poor English. It's not my native language.
Queen_of_Toad View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2008 at 10:16am
HA!
I told you!!! Katie Stockholmes did NOT run the marathon!
http://defamer.com/tag/celeb-conspiracies/
Please, forgive my poor English. It's not my native language.
MarleneDietrich View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote MarleneDietrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2008 at 1:48am
"What nourished your hate against the Nazis all those years?"
Marlene Dietrich: "Decency."
 Post Reply Post Reply