Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 3: AT WIT'S END
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Keira Knightley, Worst Supporting Actress

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mrs. Magnatech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keira Knightley, Worst Supporting Actress
    Posted: December 22 2007 at 8:10am
People are saying she's supposed to get an Oscar nomination for Atonement (Why, God, why?).  Wouldn't that be funny if she was nominated for an Oscar and a Razzie in the same year?
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2007 at 10:37am

I'd say the odds are pretty good Knightley will be a RAZZIE® nominee -- The picture itself just "won" an Entertainment Weakly poll as "Most Disappointing Movie of the Year," and Ol' Keira somehow avoided being nominated for the first two decidedly mediocre PIRATES films. I'd say she's long overdue for one of OUR slots.

As for her Oscar chances, the film itself is getting good industry w-o-m (The L.A. Times just placed it #2 on their "Buzzmeter" for a Best Picture nod) but I'm not hearing much talk about Knightley herself. Academy voters have nominated her before (LINK) but this year, who nose?? 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
 Post Reply Post Reply