Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > LADY IN THE WATER
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Lady in the Water: Berry Scary or Not?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lady in the Water: Berry Scary or Not?
    Posted: July 17 2006 at 2:20am
LADY IN THE WATER, which stars last year's Oscar nominee Paul Giamatti and Bryce Dallas Howard, the daughter of Ron Howard, and directed by M. Night Shyamalan, comes out July 21. Some are going to say this will be pretty bad, but I'll wait 'till I read the reviews from critics to see if they're bad or not.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2006 at 9:57pm
Every movie from M. Night has had some interesting aspects in it. I'll have to say that I'd rather see this than Superman or Pirates of the Carribean.
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2006 at 5:02am

Given how hard he fought to get this made -- Disney all but severed their relations with Shyamalan over their desire NOT to make it -- one hopes there is something there. But then, when you got right down to it, there really wasn't much of a reward for sticking with The Village, so who knows? 

Bottom line, though, it still looks like it oughta be a better movie than the other big one opening this week, My Stupid Ex-Girlfriend...

ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2006 at 3:50pm

Well right now the early response to Lady  is looking pretty bleak; for once in their lives Disney might have actually made the right decision in not giving it the green light!!

As for Ms. G-Spot... Oops Sorry, I meant G-Girl (S-u-r-r-r-e you did) it looks like they are not even screening for critics again! As with Little Man, it seems the studio blatantly knows when they are producing a well-basted "Turkey"!

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
messy-1 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote messy-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2006 at 1:38pm
I kinda liked Super X. M. Night has definitely taken the week.
Happy Jack View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Happy Jack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2007 at 4:57pm
I've seen this film and I didn't really think it was scary at all.
 Post Reply Post Reply