Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 29th ANNUAL RAZZIE® NOMINEES > WITLESS PROTECTION
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Larry The Cable Guy’s new forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jeffer72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Larry The Cable Guy’s new forum
    Posted: June 12 2008 at 4:59am

Hey All,

This is just a heads up that Larry The Cable Guy is posting on the messageboards on his new gitrdone.com site.

"GIT-R-DONE!  Welcome to my brand new fan club page. This has been a long time in the works and I'm glad I that I could finally get a site devoted strictly for my die hard fans.  You are why I do what I do and I hope you like the site and visit it often.

There were 2 things I was thinking about when I was on the toilet last week trying to figure out a jumble puzzle..." 

Follow the link below to join and read the whole message. Good stuff!

http://gitrdone.com/members/community/mboard/index.php?topic =3.0

saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2008 at 3:03pm
He can write?
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2008 at 3:06am
Scary, isn't it?  Maybe we could pass a law. . . .
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2009 at 12:07pm

...against him making the big screen again???

I'm all for it...

Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
 Post Reply Post Reply