Forum Home Forum Home > MOVIES & DVDs of the WEEK > Worst Movie of the Week
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

LARRY-THE-CABLE-GUY: HEALTH INSPECTOR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LARRY-THE-CABLE-GUY: HEALTH INSPECTOR
    Posted: March 20 2006 at 9:04am

LARRY THE CABLE GUY: HEALTH INSPECTOR

Okay, so he is kinda funny in those BLUE COLLAR COMEDY videos -- But building an entire film around a man whose longest routines run 6 minutes, and whose funniest jokes involve bodily functions?? Sounds to us like a new low in movie humor. At least it's not being released in Smell-o-Rama, but maybe Motion Picture Discomfort Bags should be provided for all patrons... 

For Additional Info on this title (Reviews, Box Office Grosses, Official Site, Cast & Credits, etc.) CLICK HERE 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
MJ Narcy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MJ Narcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 2:48am

Under "Bad Movie Jokes"

Originally posted by MJ Narcy

You know you're watching a Razzie movie when the movie has a health inspector played by a guy you don't want anywhere near your food.

Larry the Cable Guy as a health inspector?  I think I'm going to be sick!  Dead

Correction!  I KNOW I'm going to be sick. 

Git-R-Done?  More like, Git-R-off-the-screen!

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 1:38am
At least it will be cheaper than spending $85 for nosebleeds at his concerts...

Most of the time he is funny...but at others he should do a movie of his concert tours and receive a Razzie or two...

Still I can't believe a pig farmer turned comedian working as a health inspector...
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 4:23am

Larry the Cable Guy...Celebrity, motion picture star

George W. Bush...President of the U.S.

"Dead Eye" Dick Cheney...VP of the U.S.

I want my country back!

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
messy-1 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote messy-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 5:20am
They're having a "consumer" screening tonight. I may crash because I wouldn't think of paying for it.
MJ Narcy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MJ Narcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by messy-1

They're having a "consumer" screening tonight. I may crash because I wouldn't think of paying for it.

They're showing it for free?  I think that's too expensive to see this piece of Censored!  Maybe they should pay us $1 million instead.
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 5:11am
For more info on LARRY (including Credits, Reviews and a LINK to Watch the Trailer) CLICK HERE...
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
MJ Narcy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MJ Narcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 9:06am
Originally posted by HeadRAZZBerry

For more info on LARRY (including Credits, Reviews and a LINK to Watch the Trailer) CLICK HERE...

Why?  The motto says all you need to know.  "They'll give anyone a badge."
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 10:59am
If this movie was a dog they would have to Git-R-fixed...

I was expecting a little bit more out of this movie...not MUCH more...but a little more... Could he probably be the worst new star for 2006...even though he did those Blue Collar Comedy Tour movies???

It didn't surpass The Pink Panther in badness though...and I don't forsee ANYTHING that will...
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 2:19pm
Where does the money come from to finance this dreck?

WHERE?????????????
2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 5:48pm
Rumor has it that there was a heavy bet...and the loser had to finance this movie...   
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 12:26am
My theory is that Jeff Foxworthy just wanted to get him out of his house for awhile...you know, there was that Matthew Broderick-Jim Carrey kind of thing going on...ala The Cable Guy.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
messy-1 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote messy-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 11:37am
The problem with this is it was actually funny. It was horrible, sure, but there were some laughs,which detracts from the the weekly title,which should have gone to "Stay Alive."
 Post Reply Post Reply