Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > SHORTS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Let Your Imagination Run...MILD.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Let Your Imagination Run...MILD.
    Posted: March 14 2010 at 2:03pm
And kissin'girls.

B.T.W.,parents can enjoy SPY KIDS 1 & 2,but,the 3rd one,SHARKBOY & LAVAGIRL and this...no.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2010 at 3:57pm
In retrospect, this movie was merely average. Not among the worst of the worst. I concur, however, that Rodriguez shouldn't make movies for children. His adult-oriented movies were much better.
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Ags. 27; The November Man.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2010 at 4:24pm
I don't know.Except for EL MARIACHY movies,all of his movies are shot in green screen.Well,it looks fake the whole movie,and it's annoyin'.I know AVATAR was made that way,but they knew they could affort good special effects.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2010 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by Vits

I don't know.Except for EL MARIACHY movies,all of his movies are shot in green screen.Well,it looks fake the whole movie,and it's annoyin'.I know AVATAR was made that way,but they knew they could affort good special effects.
What can be said, the more money you have on your budget, the better the CGI looks. Cameron has the bigger budget, so his movies look great, and s*** like this doesn't.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12