Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > THE SHAGGY DOG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

LICK ME, YOU FOOL!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LICK ME, YOU FOOL!
    Posted: November 15 2006 at 2:54am
I wonder, what do you think could be next? A woman bitten by a cat and transfers into a cat? Wow, I just thought up a dumb idea for Hollywood. If you studio guys want to, you can option this dumb idea while you're here...
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2006 at 4:15pm
Allen's glory daze (including the Toy Story movies) are over and gone. He may have won a Golden Globe for the TV Show HOME IMPROVEMENT, but here's a LINK to check out my remake idea for it...
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2007 at 2:50am
I think there are a ton of specific reasons on Tim Allen deserving his Razzie nom for Worst Actor for all 3 of these films, with this one starting it all.
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2007 at 2:43am
You've seen the TV ads for Tim Allen's latest film, anyone? Yeah, the film's called WILD HOGS, and while watching that film, it looks pretty stupid. And I know it also star past Razzie winner John Travolta, also with Martin Lawrence, William H. Macy, Ray Liotta, and Marisa Tomei. It comes out in theaters March 2, that's in two weeks, and that film's already my pick as Worst New Movie of the Weak for March 2.
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 2:37am
But putting that aside, Head RAZZ, you have a pic on which film is gonna the Worst New Movie of this Week? There's like 3 films coming out this week nationwide: The Astronaut Farmer, starring Billy Bob Thornton, The Number 23, starring Jim Carrey, and Reno 911: Miami. I would pick Reno 911: Miami, because it looks pretty stupid.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 10:34am
Bad "dog"
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Transcendence
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12