Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > G-FORCE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Lie Down with Pigs...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lie Down with Pigs...
    Posted: August 08 2009 at 2:18pm
They're like lice. But invidible.
-Iron helps us play-
wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2009 at 3:53pm

It is too bad Walt really wasn't cryogenically frozen; if so, unthawing him would seem to be the only way to stop Iger's increasingly ludicrous live action failings, this being a prime case in point.  I also take this to mean John Lasseter only has control over Feature Animation, as he would be smart enough to say no to something like this (and we can assume Steve Jobs's recent health issues probably took him out of the picture during development, for he'd likely know better as well). 

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2009 at 3:12am
I pretty sure if Walt was brought back to life today and saw what his company has become, he would die all over again.
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2009 at 8:10am
...Must... resist... Walt Disney... anti-semite jokes...
-Iron helps us play-
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2010 at 2:25pm
This movie deserves to be nominated for Worst Actor for Nicolas Cage alongside Know1ng. I couldn't decide if this was worse than The Ugly Truth (same release date) though. That means two live-action esque CGI rodent movies bombed hard this year. (The Squeakquel was the other)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2010 at 5:16pm
Warning:I'm an adult.

I hate when this happens.A movie gets judged before it's release because of it's plot.I know spy guinea pigs is a silly concept,but the movie was semi-funny.Although,the fact that the villian turns good out pf practically nowhere ruined the endin',but still.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2010 at 7:20pm
Here at the Razzies, being "semi-funny" doesn't redeem you from being an overall bad movie.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2010 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Michaels

Here at the Razzies, being "semi-funny" doesn't redeem you from being an overall bad movie.

I understand,but MY LIFE IN RUINS,THE UGLY TRUTH and WHATEVER WORKS were worse.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 6:54pm
When I saw it,I really though Nicholas Cage was the main guinea pig.Who would've thought it was the nerdy mole?!
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Vits

When I saw it,I really though Nicholas Cage was the main guinea pig.Who would've thought it was the nerdy mole?!
Who cares what role he was, the movie still sucked.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2011 at 11:29am
I realized I haven't given this a rating.It was 4/10.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12