Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 28th Annual RAZZIE® "Winners" > I KNOW WHO KILLED ME...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Lindsay in a Look-Alike "Thriller/Killer"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lindsay in a Look-Alike "Thriller/Killer"
    Posted: September 08 2007 at 7:45am
If this starred another actress, it would've been more successful. That's a fact because people HATE Lohan. People who had actually seen this movie thought it was better than most PG-13 horror movies and it's not afraid to be bloody and violent...And I decided to read the ending. My thought: It is ingenious! I can't believe I ruined it for myself!
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 10:47am
Lindsay Lohan has brought this on her self. Her boozeing and drug use ruined her career and reputation. Now she's in rehab, and I heard that she's acting like a spoiled brat.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 3:29pm

In other words she's just being herself. This is what happens when actors get famous too young. Haley Joel Ostman was pulled over for a DUI. We haven't heard from him lately have we?

I won't use alcohol or drug use as an excuse for a lack of talent. I'm a musician and a recovering alcoholic. Some of my favorite musicians had horrible addictions. They were able to create good music before, during, and after their addictions. Talent is talent.

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
Criss808 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Criss808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2007 at 2:30pm
There's no way Lindsay won't be nominated for or win a Razzie next year. It's just a given.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2007 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by moviewizguy

If this starred another actress, it would've been more successful. That's a fact because people HATE Lohan. People who had actually seen this movie thought it was better than most PG-13 horror movies and it's not afraid to be bloody and violent...And I decided to read the ending. My thought: It is ingenious! I can't believe I ruined it for myself!
                     PG-13 horror are better than this. I can think of two examples of good PG-13 horror movies that came out this year. They were "Disturbia" and "1408".
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2007 at 2:14am

Disturbia wasn't a horror movie!

Response from Head RAZZberry: Perhaps, but I happened to watch REAR WINDOW on video a day or two before viewing DISTRUBIA on DVD. While the new version is a pale imitation of Hitchcock's 1954 masterpiece, DISTURBIA was, among this year's lame crop of remakes, certainly one of the better ones...

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2007 at 8:07am
Disturbia wasn't a horror movie? That's debatable, but "1408" was.
dipitlow555 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 12:35pm
This just in:

"I Know Who Killed Me" will be released on DVD on November 27th. 

Anyone care?
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 5:43pm

Originally posted by dipitlow555

This just in:

Anyone care?

I do.  I haven't watched it yet.  I just have trailers and reviews to go on so far.

moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2007 at 9:54am
Disturbia was a thriller...1408 is a psycological thriller....
dipitlow555 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2007 at 9:54am

Yeah, I care too, because I thought "I Know" was so much better than movies like "House of Wax" and "Captivity". But most of the people on this forum don't... 

Originally posted by cvcjr13

Originally posted by dipitlow555

This just in:

Anyone care?

I do.  I haven't watched it yet.  I just have trailers and reviews to go on so far.

Criss808 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Criss808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2007 at 3:55am

Well at this point, we can all garauntee one thing..."I Know Who Killed Me" will be nominated for a bunch of Razzies this year.

My Predictions:

Worst Picture, Worst Director ,Worst Actress (Lindsay HOhan), Worst Screen Couple (The 2 Lindsays), Worst Screenplay

Response from Head RAZZberry: And don't forget Worst Remake or Rip-Off, since this film's basic premise is arguably a horror remake of that 1960s TV hit THE PATTY DUKE SHOW... 

SlammyFewFew View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote SlammyFewFew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2007 at 12:18pm

Honestly, the film was bad, but I don't think it was bad enough for a Razzie. I honestly do think Lindsay has talent, it IS shown in the film, but the movie itself is so ridiculous and confusing that it manages to makes her look bad... 

deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2007 at 1:40am

Well at least "Disturbia" ripped off a director with talent (Alfred Hitchcock). That doesn't work for everybody -- anyone remember Gus Van Zant's "Psycho"? At least "1408" had good actors: John Cusack, Samuel L. Jackson and Mary McCormack. And Cusack isn't a snob about his performances: He once said that only a few of his movies have been truly "good".

Response from Head RAZZberry: Of course I remember " Gus Van Sant's PSYCHO! Van Sant and his film both "won" RAZZIES for 1998-- Gus as Worst Director and the film as Worst Remake or Sequel, and Anne Heche (in the Janet Leigh role) was a Worst Actress nominee for it as well...

Originally posted by moviewizguy

Disturbia wasn't a horror movie!

Response from Head RAZZberry: Perhaps, but I happened to watch REAR WINDOW on video a day or two before viewing DISTRUBIA on DVD. While the new version is a pale imitation of Hitchcock's 1954 masterpiece, DISTURBIA was, among this year's lame crop of remakes, certainly one of the better ones...

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
Criss808 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Criss808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 2:18pm

Wow! This movie is still in the CURRENT RAZZIE MOVIES section. This is a definite WORST PICTURE contender. But I'm still putting my money on NORBIT to take The Big Berry. 

HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 2:30am

I KNOW WHO KILLED ME is still listed in "Current Releases" for three reasons: It's due for video release November 27, and will be the main feature at next January's RAZZIE Member event Pre-Vue Nite. And thirdly, it's a Modern RAZZIE Classic. I KNOW WHO is, quite simply, The Berry Best Best Bad-Ass Worst Picture contender I've seen in ages. Wildly inept, risibly written and laughably over (and under) acted, it is literally bust-a-gut funny! 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>