Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 28th Annual RAZZIE® "Winners" > I KNOW WHO KILLED ME...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Lindsay in a Look-Alike "Thriller/Killer"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lindsay in a Look-Alike "Thriller/Killer"
    Posted: July 27 2007 at 9:19am

IN WHAT LOOKS EERILY LIKE a  HORROR MOVIE REMAKE of THE PATTY DUKE SHOW, LINDSAY LOHAN MAY HAVE a TWIN SISTER...ONE of THEM GETS KIDNAPPED...and EVERYTHING EITHER of THEM EXPERIENCES...THEY BOTH EXPERIENCE. IT ALL SOUNDS EVEN MORE TERRIFYING THAN THAT HOT DOG THAT USED to MAKE PATTY LOSE CONTROL!

LET US KNOW BELOW WHO YOU THINK IS YOUR TWIN...or, JUST EXPRESS HOW MUCH THIS LATEST LOHAN LOSER SUX...

This still shows:

A) That the producers of I KNOW WHO KILLED ME are the only ones in Hollywood still willing to "touch Lohan with a ten-foot pole"...

B) Lindsay rehearsing for her up-coming remake of SHOWGIRLS...

C) Lohan partying just before she crashed her car into the Santa Monica police station the weekend before this film opened...

D) ALL OF THE ABOVE...

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
dipitlow555 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 11:24am
As a Lindsay Lohan fan, I can't say anything until I see the movie (so I'll post again tomorrow), but this really isn't her week. But I do gotta say she looks HOT in those stripping clips!!!!!
tomsmobr View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 1:56pm
As worst Screen Couple: Lindsay's character and well as her twin.
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 2:16pm

It's gonna be Lindsay's second straight RAZZIE nod, this time with two films, this one and GEORGIA RULE. She does look hot in that pic above, but now I miss the old Lindsay Lohan...

tomsmobr View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 2:20pm
I think about the only Lindsay Lohan Movie that I ever liked was Mean Girls.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 2:45pm
Personally, I'm saving my money for Lindsay's next flick: Now I Know Who Got Me Drunk, Stuck Drugs In My Pocket And Shoved Me In An Automobile.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
RoadDogXVIII View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote RoadDogXVIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:25pm
Ouch! 7% at RottenTomatoes. I hate to say this, but I am SO over Lindsay Lohan. She might as well quit the movie biz, 'cause she's become an attention whore for these flamboyant tabloid editors (you have to see some of these dudes on E! Channel, it's hilarious). She's in the news more than Tom Cruise, for Cripe's sake!
You think you know, but you have no idea.
Criss808 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Criss808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 11:01pm

Lindsay Lohan + Stripper + Twins + Kidnapping + Internet Posing = "RAZZIE-tastic" Movie!!! This film sucks!!!

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2007 at 9:52am
I just saw this movie this morning. Yes, it was bad, but not was bad as most of the torture-teen films Hollywood puts out these days.
wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2007 at 2:04pm

Well, at least now we know she'd probably be a good choice should Max Bialystock ever decide to bring his Prisoners of Love to the big screen.  Never mind killing her, I worry about how it would kill the brain cells of anyone unlucky enough to step into the theater. 

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2007 at 7:38am
I think the best part about it is that she can get critical acclaim ("The Parent Trap" and "Freaky Friday") or be critically panned ("I Know Who Killed Me") for playing twins/dual roles in two very different movies. I found that interesting. If she should be Razzie nominated for anything, it should be for this, instead of "Georgia Rule" (where the acting, though not the script, was actually good).
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2007 at 10:44am
Razz:

Dear God, spare us from the 4 Whoresemen of the Apocalypse!

Lindsay
Brittney
Paris
Nicole!
Brierfox View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brierfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2007 at 11:07am
LL was good in a movie?  I find that incredible!
The girl can't act, period.
The girl is "eye candy," and nothing more.  Kinda like what's her name from "Six Million Dollar Man" and "Saturn-5"   You know who I mean, she made a million dollars on her posters but couldn't act for a zillion more.

See?  "Eye candy" and nothing more!
"We aren't in Kansas anymore Toto... Toto??"
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2007 at 1:00pm

I think you mean Farrah Fawcett-Majors? 

Response from Head RAZZberry: FYI -- Farrah has been a RAZZIE nominee twice: As Worst Actress our berry first year for SATURN 3, and as Worst Supporting Actress at the 2nd Annual RAZZIES for the original CANNONBALL RUN... 

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
whennow View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote whennow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2007 at 1:11am

Lohan should win Worst Actress for I Know Who Killed Me and Georgia Rule. This movie reminds of the Sean Young twin movie that got a lot of Razzie nominations. So she could get Worst Actress, Worst Supporting Actress AND Worst Screen Couple. 

Response from Head RAZZberry: The Sean Young movie was A KISS BEFORE DYING, which "won" both of the 1991 RAZZIES for which it was nominated (and still ranks as my All Time Berry Favorite RAZZIE Slam): Young was named both Worst Supporting Actress (as the twin who's murdered) and Worst Actress (as the twin who survives)... 

This year, Lohan may not be the only one paired with herself for Worst Screen Coupe, though. There's also Eddie Murphy as any two of the three characters he plays in NORBIT... 

JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2007 at 4:56pm

Razz, I'm sorry, but I got to put the question to you:

Since L. L. Low-J has been going in & out & sideways with Rehab, WHERE did she find the time to do this?

Response from Head RAZZberry: According to a news item I found on the IMDb on this film, it was shot late last year (2006). Not sure how that dove-tailed with Lohan's Gerald-McBoing-Boing act regarding rehab, but since her character (at least, one of her characters) is an alcohol and drug abuser, she might be able to right off both her rehab and her relapses on her taxes as "research." 

2014 Pic: LEFT BEHIND Actor: NICHOLAS CAGE Director: VIC ARMSTRONG, DAMN THIS SHOULD WIN EVERY RAZZIE!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>