Forum Home Forum Home > Forums on 2008 RAZZIE® "Winners" > Uwe Boll's POSTAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

LINK for POSTAL Trailer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LINK for POSTAL Trailer
    Posted: April 20 2008 at 10:15am

OUR FAVORITE RAZZIE® CONTENDERS ARE the ONES THAT ARE FUNNIEST WHEN THEY AREN'T TRYING to BE. BUT WHEN ONE of THESE PEOPLE DECIDES to BE FUNNY on PURPOSE...WATCH OUT!

WHICH BRINGS US to the SECOND LIKELY UWE BOLL DISASTER of 2008 -- AND the FIRST ATTEMPT by the MASTER of ALL THAT SUX to BE INTENTIONALLY FUNNY: THE DECIDEDLY UN-FUNNY LOOKING POSTAL. STRINGING TOGETHER a SERIES of UN-RELATED AMERICAN CULTURAL REFERENCES (OPRAH, BIN-LADIN, ETC.), SLATHERING an ACID-ROCK SCORE OVER the TOP of THEM, and CASTING NOT ONE ACTOR ANYONE's LIKELY to RECOGNIZE, POSTAL LOOKS POISED to BECOME ONE of UWE's BIGGEST BOMBS...and CONSIDERING WE'RE TALKING ABOUT UWE HERE, THAT's SAYING a LOT!

OH, and DID WE MENTION THAT BOLL HAS the BALLS to OPEN POSTAL in DIRECT COMPETITION WITH INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL??

ANYWAZE, HERE's a LINK to SEE the TRAILER for POSTAL on YOU-TUBE...

IF THERE'S ANYONE LEFT OUT THERE WHO DOESN'T AREADY THINK UWE BOLL IS the "f**kING RETARD" HIS YOU-TUBE RANT DENIES HE IS, THIS SHOULD FINALLY CONVINCE THEM...

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2008 at 1:06pm

I'm looking forward to this film. Reviews so far said it was his best film...

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Isn't that kind of like calling some heinous act a dictator's "least offensive violation of human rights" ?!?! 

wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2008 at 3:10pm

Originally posted by moviewizguy

Reviews so far said it was his best film...

Which in turn says...what, exactly? 

HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2008 at 9:33am

Apparently, Uwe Boll's "best film" still earns an 80% DIS-Approval Rating at R.T.  Here's a LINK to read the reviews on POSTAL which, as of 4-21-08, were running only 20% Favorable...

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 2:46am

There's only 5 reviews so far, which means 4 out of 5 movie critics say Uwe Boll sucks toilets. . . . But if that percentage holds, it will represent a vast improvement for Uwe Boll.  Click here to see a summary of Uwe Boll's previously rated movies at Rotten Tomatoes.

However, a 20% approval rating still means a disaster.

Originally posted by HeadRAZZBerry

Apparently, Uwe Boll's "best film" still earns an 80% DIS-Approval Rating at R.T.  Here's a LINK to read the reviews on POSTAL which, as of 4-21-08, were running only 20% Favorable...

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 2:48am

Here's a link to last year's RAZZIE Forum thread on Postal when I was getting confused over all the different and changing release dates.

ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 6:02am

I seriously wonder if Sylvester Stallone is secretly funding Uwe Bolls so called "Masterpieces of a EEffffeennn Retard" so he will get off the hook for a lifetime career achievement award at the 2009 Razzies.

And if it turns out not to be Stallone who keeps funding this a$$hole to make these bombs that make Ed Wood look like Steven Spielberg by comparison...Aren't these people getting tired of losing there money???

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Movie Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Movie Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 9:33am
If it's a 20% approval rating, so far it does stand as his best reviewed movie yet. We'll see if that holds come May 23 (Uwe's other highest movie rating is 11% BTW).

I'll hopefully try to see BOTH on opening weekend to see which is funnier: this or Harrison Ford fighting off Commies with a smack to the head with his cane while trying to find the Crystal Skull (slang term for "Ginko Baloba")
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 10:30am
....I'm talking about reviews from people who went to screenings and film festivals. I heard there was like an applaud at the end of the screening....but this is all from IMDb. Anyway, I'm excited even though it makes fun of WTC.
hastymanic View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote hastymanic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 4:30pm
I didn't even crack a smile watching the trailer. As one character indicated in a snippet..."I think I'll go watch Oprah!"
Hasty Manic
I am still looking for a movie worse than 'Manos: The Hands of Fate.' Alas, I remain ever hopeful!
Movie Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Movie Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 4:45am
Well this sucks. I was all ready to see this next week with "Indiana Jones 4"

Uwe Boll’s Latest Is The Film Audiences Won’t See At A Theater Near You

VANCOUVER (May 15, 2008) – U.S. theatrical distributors appear to be boycotting the controversial comedy, “Postal,” directed by Uwe Boll. The film was scheduled to be released theatrically nationwide, but will now open on only four screens in four cities next Friday, May 23rd.

“Theatrical distributors are boycotting ‘Postal’ because of its political content,” said Boll. “We were prepared to open on 1500 screens all across America on May 23rd. Any multiplex in the U.S. should have space for us, but they’re afraid.”

Continues Boll, “We have even tried to buy a few screens in New York and Los Angeles, and they won’t let us even rent the theaters! I urge independent exhibitors to contact us and book

‘Postal’! Audiences have been expecting the film and I don’t think exhibitors should censor what gets played in U.S. theaters.”

Event Film will release the film in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Tucson and Denver.

About “Postal”

A religious charlatan (Dave Foley), his mild mannered nephew (Zack Ward) and a gang of bosomy commandos face off against Osama bin Laden and the Taliban in an epic battle that will determine the fate of the world in POSTAL, the latest film from controversial director Uwe Boll (“BloodRayne”).

Boll roasts an entire herd of sacred cows and smashes taboos to smithereens in this over-the-top and hilariously subversive critique of modern day America. Inspired by the notorious videogame of the same name, POSTAL is a jaw-droppingly original spoof of contemporary culture and an equal opportunity offender, lampooning religious extremists, minorities, bureaucrats, immigrants, cops, women, the Holocaust, gun nuts and more with evenhanded abandon.

The outrageous political and social satire stars Zack Ward (“Transformers”), Dave Foley (“News Radio”), J.K. Simmons the (“Spiderman”) trilogy, Jackie Tohn (“On the Lot”), Larry Thomas, the Soup Nazi from (“Seinfeld”), Erick Avari (“Mr. Deeds”) and Verne Troyer (“Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me”). The film is produced by Boll, Dan Clarke and Shawn Williamson.

Event Film will release POSTAL on May 23, 2008. The film is rated R by the MPAA. Running time is 100 minutes.

Post Reply Post Reply