FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

LITTLE BRAIN...Berry Little Brain!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Q View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LITTLE BRAIN...Berry Little Brain!
    Posted: February 13 2007 at 8:41am
Hmmm...Let's see, first the Scary Movie series, then White Chicks and now Little man, why do the Wayans brothers keep on doing so many bad movies?
Simone View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Simone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 8:26am
Why did the Wayans brothers even bother to do this film in the first place? Was it so they could just keep getting a ton of laughs?
Matty View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Matty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 8:24am
Marlon Wayans used a different guy to play the little midget part in this film. Just like John Rhys-Davies used a different guy to play his part as the dwarf, Gimli in THE LORD OF THE RINGS trilogy, which are like three of some of the best film ever made.
Proboscis View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Proboscis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 8:16am
Let me just say this is ONE of the WORST films of 2006. It's really dumb, it's really pathetic, it's really dull, and it's really obnoxious. I was all like EEEEEWWWWW!!!!! while watching this movie. So grossing and so disgusting to see. YUCK!!!
Tippie View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Tippie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 7:57am
Think about this. After doing the first two lousy Scary Movies, then the really bad White Chicks, they do this.

The Wayans Brothers go from dressed up as White Cicks (really sickening, blach!)...
Marlon Wayans and Shawn Wayans star in Columbia Pictures' Little Man
...to this one. I just was completely grossed out from seeing those two movies.
Happy Jack View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Happy Jack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 7:38am
Well, it looks like the good ol' bruin hs agreed with what we say right here. And not with moviewizguy.
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 4:53am

they used a lot of that kind of humor in some movies, mostly in animated films. Some of those animated films just ended up being good, but usually, in most films, if they use too much of that humor, then it looks like they just have gone too far on using too much of that humor.

Happy Jack View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Happy Jack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2007 at 4:44pm
moviewizguy, it could be that the audiences, or maybe the critics, that are thinking that kind of humor was just too much for that movie to handle.
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 2:03pm
...that's because you don't like those humors, obviously. I obviously like cruder, toilet, fart jokes, and physical humor. A comedy depends on what kind of comedy you like. You should know that because everyone doesn't have to like the same thing as you for this film to be a bad film. If you think retarded people like these films, then you are retarded because they have a DIFFERENT OPINION than you, okay?! YOU get YOUR head straight!
Mamby View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mamby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 8:09am
Hey, moviewizguy, I've seen like most of the movies that the Wayans brothers have done, including this, White Chicks, etc, and to me, none of them have been funny at all. Maybe you should get your head in straight.
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2007 at 10:27am
Okay, I think you guys are taking this movie way too seriously. I watched the movie and it's not bad as people say, probably because they hate toilet humor and I do. It's unfair to treat a film that way when you don't even watch it and criticize it because it looks stupid. This film is funny and sweet and I think there are other worst films than this.
n308_zn View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote n308_zn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2007 at 6:53pm
Everything is stupid!! I think the Wayans dudes should quit weed!!
LBSWebsite1 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote LBSWebsite1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2006 at 11:11am
Hey, get this guys:

Sony Pictures actually had the balls to put on their DVD cover of the unfunny
comedy "Little Man" "Loaded With Extra Crap Edition"

YA GOT THAT RIGHT! Real unmistakable crap from the Wayans schmucks!

If it's a bad idea for a movie - “Put it out of your mind. In no time, it will be a forgotten memory!” - Samuel Goldwyn
thorshammer View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 8:16am
I wanted to give it a "0" as well.
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2006 at 5:44pm
Razz:

Giving it a "1" on the IMDB's Rankings is too high.

If I could, I'd give it a "0" along with three other pictures I despise--"Myra
Breckenridge", "Dirty Love" and "Star Trek: The Motionless Picture"
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2006 at 11:14am
BREAKING NEWS: As of this Posting, after less than one week in release, LITTLE MAN is already ranked #5 on The IMDb's BOTTOM 100 LIST of the Worst Movies Ever Made. Here's the LINK to check out where it "ranks" today... 
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>