LITTLE BRAIN...Berry Little Brain!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LITTLE BRAIN...Berry Little Brain!
    Posted: July 12 2006 at 4:29pm

RAZZ:

I like the new PIC you posted above....it's even worse than the  poster !

Maybe we'll get lucky, and it will die a quick death like B-I #2!   But I've got a horrible feeling it won't...

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 4:27pm

I just looked up the credits for LITTLE MAN on The IMDB, and it suggests that two infants' bodies were used to play Marlon-from-the-neck down -- In other words, their faces will never be seen, digitally replaced by that of Marlon Wayans. Maybe we need a new Razzie category: Worst Exploitation of Under-Age Actors??

Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 4:21pm
Have you seen the TV ads for this??  It looks positively IDIOTIC!!
Everything SUX!
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 4:11pm
Razz:

This movie has a cameo by Rob Schneider?

Sounds like "The Kiss of DEATH" is all over this turkey!
2013's WORST PIC-After Earth ACTOR-Jaden Smith & Johnny Depp ACTRESS-Lindsay Lohan! SUP ACTRESS--Kim Kardashian! SUP ACTOR-Chris Brown DIRECTOR--Good "Night"! SCREAMPLAY--The Lone Ranger.
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 12:26pm

Razz: TRUE STORY!

I was shopping at Santa Monica's Third Street Promenade last Saturday, and passed by a guy who was literally begging and pleading with passers-by to take free preview tickets for this dreck. He couldn't give away even a single ticket in 10 minutes! What was really funny was hearing several people diss WHITE CHICKS when they saw the guy's LITTLE MAN clipboard!  

2013's WORST PIC-After Earth ACTOR-Jaden Smith & Johnny Depp ACTRESS-Lindsay Lohan! SUP ACTRESS--Kim Kardashian! SUP ACTOR-Chris Brown DIRECTOR--Good "Night"! SCREAMPLAY--The Lone Ranger.
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 10:47am
Come on now, Keenan has to keep his family employed somehow?
The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2006 at 5:46am

IF YOU ACTUALLY LAUGHED at 2004 WORST PICTURE NOMINEE WHITE CHICKS, YOU'RE NOT ONLY THE TARGET AUDIENCE 4 THIS AWFUL-LOOKING "COMEDY"...    BUT YOU ALSO HAVE OUR SYMPATHIES.

Marlon: "Wook, I made a Poo-Poo...awl over thuh screen!"

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234