Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > LITTLE MAN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

LITTLE BRAIN...Berry Little Brain!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LITTLE BRAIN...Berry Little Brain!
    Posted: July 06 2006 at 5:46am

IF YOU ACTUALLY LAUGHED at 2004 WORST PICTURE NOMINEE WHITE CHICKS, YOU'RE NOT ONLY THE TARGET AUDIENCE 4 THIS AWFUL-LOOKING "COMEDY"...    BUT YOU ALSO HAVE OUR SYMPATHIES.

Marlon: "Wook, I made a Poo-Poo...awl over thuh screen!"

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 10:47am
Come on now, Keenan has to keep his family employed somehow?
The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 12:26pm

Razz: TRUE STORY!

I was shopping at Santa Monica's Third Street Promenade last Saturday, and passed by a guy who was literally begging and pleading with passers-by to take free preview tickets for this dreck. He couldn't give away even a single ticket in 10 minutes! What was really funny was hearing several people diss WHITE CHICKS when they saw the guy's LITTLE MAN clipboard!  

2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 4:11pm
Razz:

This movie has a cameo by Rob Schneider?

Sounds like "The Kiss of DEATH" is all over this turkey!
2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 4:21pm
Have you seen the TV ads for this??  It looks positively IDIOTIC!!
Everything SUX!
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 4:27pm

I just looked up the credits for LITTLE MAN on The IMDB, and it suggests that two infants' bodies were used to play Marlon-from-the-neck down -- In other words, their faces will never be seen, digitally replaced by that of Marlon Wayans. Maybe we need a new Razzie category: Worst Exploitation of Under-Age Actors??

ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 4:29pm

RAZZ:

I like the new PIC you posted above....it's even worse than the  poster !

Maybe we'll get lucky, and it will die a quick death like B-I #2!   But I've got a horrible feeling it won't...

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 5:31am
I just got done looking at Rotten Tomatoes; as of right now there are only 3 reviews (My educated guess is this pooper scooper was closed to critics for advance screening) and after reading these 3 I had to share them with you all, just follow the link for a funny read!

Words to live by:
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 5:39am
I went to a multiplex with my 10-year-old son last night to see PIRATES 2 (overall a disappointment, though not quite a RAZZIE Contender). The biggest impression I walked out with was from the trailers shown before the feature -- Among them TRANSFORMERS (directed by Michael Bay!) NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM (which looked like a 1960s Kurt Russell/Disney Movie concept, and features ancient-looking Mickey Rooney and Dick Van Dyke alongside Ben Stiller) and SNAKES ON A PLANE (which, by comparison, actually looked entertaining). As the last trailer ended, my son turned to me and asked, "Don't they make good movies anymore, Dad?" GOT AN ANSWER 4 THAT ONE, HOLLYWOOD?!?!?
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 5:51am

I just followed the link above for reviews, and happened upon a HILARIOUS string of "user comments" on RT about LITTLE MAN. Comments included "this film has S-U-C-K written all over it," and "The Wayans brothers need to lay off the weed, man." Here's a LINK to read the postings for yourself.

Maybe the movie-going public isn't as stupid as Hollywood thinks it is after all... 

Everything SUX!
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 5:55am
The mental age to which Hollywood is pitching its movies seems to drop every year (if not every minute). Now, according to Head RAZZberry's posting above, they're finally making crap that even a 10-year-old won't fall for. If this keeps up, by year's end, they'll have to give out free diapers with every movie ticket...
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 5:58am

Speaking of "diapers," from the ads and reviews I've seen for LITTLE MAN, I think I'd rather sit with a soiled diaper strap-taped to my face for 100 minutes than sit through this sh*t.

Yo, Hollywood, GET A CLUE -- Some of us ticket-buyers are grown-ups. WHERE are the movies for us?!?!?!?!

Everything SUX!
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 6:07am

I took my 8 year old to see Pirates 2 last Saturday, and saw pretty much the same trailers that you did RAZZ; What really amazed me was that Mickey Rooney is still alive (I honestly thought he had moved on to that big studio in the sky)!! Even more, the fact that he is still able to walk and talk!!

Response from Head RAZZberry: Even more amazing than that Rooney still lives is the idea that anyone would still employ him. Years ago, my Dad used to tour the country playing Thomas Edison (to whom he bore a startling resemblance) and happened to be booked one night at the same event where the "headliner" was Mickey Rooney. The former child star proved just as petulant in his dotage as he had been when he was the most popular human on Earth during his teen years: My Dad said Mickey insisted on being paid in cash, all but emptied out the "honor bar" in his hotel room, then decided he'd been ill-treated and blew off even appearing at the event itself, leaving town before the opening curtain even rose. Much to his delight, this suddenly elevated my Dad's Edison performance to the night's star attraction...

Words to live by:
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 6:58am

Any movie that was so obviously inspired by the plot of a Bugs Bunny cartoon is also obviously worthy of  Razzie attention...

Response from Head RAZZberry: Here's a LINK to the IMDb listing for BABY BUGGY BUNNY, the 1954 Bugs Bunny cartoon that "inspired" LITTLE MAN -- Thus making it eligible (by a hare!) for Worst Remake...

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 10:36am
The Reviews are out at Rotten Tamotoes , and they are almost funnier than the 1st 3 I read earlier..Check them out!

Words to live by:
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 2:35pm
I smell another RAZZIE nod for WORST SCREEN COUPLE coming to the
Wayans Bros.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>