Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > LITTLE MAN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

LITTLE BRAIN...Berry Little Brain!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LITTLE BRAIN...Berry Little Brain!
    Posted: February 07 2007 at 4:53am

they used a lot of that kind of humor in some movies, mostly in animated films. Some of those animated films just ended up being good, but usually, in most films, if they use too much of that humor, then it looks like they just have gone too far on using too much of that humor.

Happy Jack View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Happy Jack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 7:38am
Well, it looks like the good ol' bruin hs agreed with what we say right here. And not with moviewizguy.
Tippie View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Tippie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 7:57am
Think about this. After doing the first two lousy Scary Movies, then the really bad White Chicks, they do this.

The Wayans Brothers go from dressed up as White Cicks (really sickening, blach!)...
Marlon Wayans and Shawn Wayans star in Columbia Pictures' Little Man
...to this one. I just was completely grossed out from seeing those two movies.
Proboscis View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Proboscis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 8:16am
Let me just say this is ONE of the WORST films of 2006. It's really dumb, it's really pathetic, it's really dull, and it's really obnoxious. I was all like EEEEEWWWWW!!!!! while watching this movie. So grossing and so disgusting to see. YUCK!!!
Matty View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Matty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 8:24am
Marlon Wayans used a different guy to play the little midget part in this film. Just like John Rhys-Davies used a different guy to play his part as the dwarf, Gimli in THE LORD OF THE RINGS trilogy, which are like three of some of the best film ever made.
Simone View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Simone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 8:26am
Why did the Wayans brothers even bother to do this film in the first place? Was it so they could just keep getting a ton of laughs?
Q View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 8:41am
Hmmm...Let's see, first the Scary Movie series, then White Chicks and now Little man, why do the Wayans brothers keep on doing so many bad movies?
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2007 at 2:39pm
Notice, it's YOUR OPINION. I LOVE their films. Why? I like their taste of comedy. If you don't like fart jokes, physical humor, or toilet humor, you would obviously not like this film. It's just not the film for you so why go seeing it in the first place?
moviebuff View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviebuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2007 at 1:45am
This movie is actually a remake of an episode of "The Little Rascals" ...
where a crook who is a little person disquises himself as a baby and the
Little Rascal Gang take care of him. It goes back further than the Bugs
Bunny episode of the 50's -- more like the Little Rascals from the 30's.

Originally posted by saturnwatcher

Any movie that was so obviously inspired by
the plot of a Bugs Bunny cartoon is also obviously worthy of  Razzie
attention...

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>Response
from Head RAZZberry:
Here's a title/tt0046739/"><FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"
color=#ff0000 size=3>LINK
<FONT face="Times New
Roman, Times, serif" size=3> to the IMDb listing for [URL=http://
www.imdb.com/title/tt0046739/]<FONT face="Times New Roman,
Times, serif" color=#0000ff size=3>BABY BUGGY BUNNY[/
URL]<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>, the 1954
Bugs Bunny cartoon that "inspired" LITTLE MAN -- Thus making it eligible
(by a hare!) for Worst Remake...

moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2007 at 9:28am
Luckily, this film and Date Movie aren't on the bottom 100 of IMdb but sadly, Stomp the Yard, Primevil, and Daddy's Little Girls are....
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2007 at 3:36pm

I watched the first "Scary Movie," and I didn't find it to be funny at all. I only laughed at a couple of parts, that was it. It was totally unfunny. That goes as well as for the second, third, and fourth "Scary Movies." 

Criss808 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Criss808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 3:56am
I'm so happy you guys honored this dreadful movie with three razzies!!! I think the Wayans Brothers are the most unfunny, untalented, unnessary filmmakers/writers/actors ever!!!
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2007 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Tippie

Think about this. After doing the first two lousy Scary Movies, then the really bad White Chicks, they do this.
                        Congarts Tippie you just gave me nightmares again!
The Wayans Brothers go from dressed up as White Cicks (really sickening, blach!)...
Marlon Wayans and Shawn Wayans star in Columbia Pictures' Little Man
...to this one. I just was completely grossed out from seeing those two movies.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 10:43am
Originally posted by HeadRAZZBerry

IF YOU ACTUALLY LAUGHED at 2004 WORST PICTURE NOMINEE WHITE CHICKS, YOU'RE NOT ONLY THE TARGET AUDIENCE 4 THIS AWFUL-LOOKING "COMEDY"...    BUT YOU ALSO HAVE OUR SYMPATHIES.

Marlon: "Wook, I made a Poo-Poo...awl over thuh screen!"

That, the caption, makes "Jabba The Putz" look like this movie.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 2:26pm
Honestly, none of the movies the Wayans Brothers have done have been funny at all.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 9:01am

If you notice,whenever something hits something,there are sounds that you only hear in kiddie movies.However,you can't use that with a PG-13 movie,nor such a big number of times where someone gets hit in the balls.

Can anyone actually believe that's a baby?

At the end,the 2 acted like nothing hapenned(he f*ck*d your wife,man!),and Shawn said "Don't wake up my wife",who went to get her dad off the asylum.Too many mistakes that anyone can prevent.

I don't know if this should be named the worst movie of the year,but it definetaly goes in the list of the worst directing of all time(WHITE CHICKS should be there too,for the exact same reasons(how can you think they look like the real twins,and why would those chicks wan'na go shopping with them after ev'rythin'?!),except that that one is funny).
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>