Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > LITTLE MAN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

LITTLE BRAIN...Berry Little Brain!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LITTLE BRAIN...Berry Little Brain!
    Posted: February 08 2010 at 1:27pm
I'm pretty sure it won Worst On-Screen Couple. But since that was 4 or 5 year years ago, it's not worth talking about. Unless it's to point out Marlon Wayan's Razzie winning streak, if he wins Worst Supporting Actor for "GI Blow"!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2010 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

I'm pretty sure it won Worst On-Screen Couple.

It did,and also "Worst Actor"(for both Wayans)and "Worst Remake Or Rip-Off".So if Marlon doesn't win this year,you'll be happy that he's already winner.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2010 at 1:36pm
Well,Marlon didn't win.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2010 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Vits

If you notice,whenever something hits something,there are sounds that you only hear in kiddie movies.However,you can't use that with a PG-13 movie,nor such a big number of times where someone gets hit in the balls.
Can anyone actually believe that's a baby?

At the end,the 2 acted like nothing hapenned(he f*ck*d your wife,man!),and Shawn said "Don't wake up my wife",who went to get her dad off the asylum.Too many mistakes that anyone can prevent.

I don't know if this should be named the worst movie of the year,but it definetaly goes in the list of the worst directing of all time(WHITE CHICKS should be there too,for the exact same reasons(how can you think they look like the real twins,and why would those chicks wan'na go shopping with them after ev'rythin'?!),except that that one is funny).
Because of that I give this 4/10.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2010 at 3:48pm

Because of that I give this 4/10.
Again, if you notice that the sfx are not believable and that there are plot holes, why are you giving the movie a higher rating than 1 or 0?
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2010 at 6:18pm
Because I laughed.That's the point of a comedy.But it's not a good rating.In fact I was ashmed to see the guys behind SCARY MOVIE did this.It's like they didn't even try.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2010 at 7:01pm

Because I laughed.That's the point of a comedy.But it's not a good rating.In fact I was ashmed to see the guys behind SCARY MOVIE did this.It's like they didn't even try.
They didn't try. It was a live action take on a Bugs Bunny cartoon, and a poorly done take at that. They shouldn't get a rating higher than one for that!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234