Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > MEMBER-STARTED FORUMS on 2011 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Megan Fox in PASSION PLAY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Megan Fox in PASSION PLAY
    Posted: June 26 2011 at 2:53pm
You mean rip-offs? Yeah,this one could be a rip-off.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2011 at 4:32pm
We'll see how much a rip-off it will be once it's out in theaters, which should earn Megan Fox yet another Razzie nod. She might become the Susan Lucci of the Razzies!
Originally posted by Vits

Actually, though the link I posted called Cohen's film THE GREAT DICTATOR, apparently the movie will just be called THE DICTATOR. I know it sounds the same as Chaplin's movie, and the premise is similar too, but I'm just pointing out it's technically not a remake of the Chaplin classic.

"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2011 at 2:18am
You know, Mickey Rourke acts like such a pedophile in front of Megan Fox in that photo.
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2011 at 7:21am
I guess that's how some react to age difference.There's also the fact that they made her character to have an innocent sensuality,which can actually be interpreted that way.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2011 at 5:52pm
Time to review the most low-key bomb of the year... except maybe Atlas Shrugged Part 1!

The good:

There's a lot of unintentional comedy: Every couple of minutes, a scene will come along that makes you wonder what the f*ck kind of drug director Mitch Glazer is on. My personal favorite scene was Megan Fox trying to fly the first time. And that's about it for the good!!!

The bad:

Mitch Glazer and whatever drug he's on: Glazer is on some bad sh*t. The directing is un-even and un-sure.

Mickey Rourke: After striking it out of the park with Sin City, The Wrestler, and Iron Man 2, Rourke reverts to his 90s acting style: grimace hard and wait for the paycheck to roll in. At least Rourke is aware of how terrible the movie is.

Billy Murray: This is his worst performance since Garfield 2*. He's usually good, but this is just terrible.

The ugly:

Megan Fox: Ms. Fox gives a performance that makes Rosie Hunting-Whitely look like Meryl Streep. To put it bluntly, she's awful. Never once during her godforsaken perfromance did I see her as anything more than Megan Fox with fake wigs on.

The script: This was written by Mitch Glazer's qualudes. It shows.

The non-chemistry between Rourke and Fox: There was better chemistry with Tom Hanks and Wilson.

Well, that's a really terrible movie. Megan Fox's never going to recover her career. This Jennifer's Body, Jonah Hex. One interesting anecdote: the combined grosses of those three movies doesn't equal Dark Of The Moon's opening day gross. Grade: D+

Next-up: Conan, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell (special review), or Something Borrowed!

*"So do you have any regrets?" "Garfield, maybe."-Zombieland kicks ass.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2011 at 8:43am
Are you suggesting their chemistry was less bad, but bad as well? 

Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

There was better chemistry with Tom Hanks and Wilson.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2011 at 9:30am

I should have re-phrased that better. I meant "romantic" chemistry. Hanks and Wilson could have been better lovers if they were cast.

I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2011 at 9:52am
Well on the plus side, at least Bill Murray has a way to make up for his performance in this film -- by starring as President Franklin D Roosevelt in a film titled 'Hyde Park on Hudson' (which comes out next year).

Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Billy Murray: This is his worst performance since Garfield 2*. He's usually good, but this is just terrible.
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2011 at 6:31pm
I don't see why Megan Fox is such a big deal. She's not even that hot, she's covered in ugly tattoos, and she's married to an ex-90210 cast member with no career left!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2011 at 11:40am
The last part doesn't really have anything to do with her looks, unless you meant "hot" as "popular"? The failure of this movie proved her career just might be over.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2011 at 12:09pm
Let me put it this way: Does anyone really want to have Brian Austin Green's sloppy seconds?
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2011 at 12:17pm
Clap(that also goes to your signature).
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2011 at 12:50pm
Thank you; I try. Embarrassed  

Originally posted by Vits

Clap(that also goes to your signature).
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234