Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > Discussion & Add'l INFO on THE DEVIL INSIDE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MEMBER DISCUSSION of DEVIL INSIDE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MEMBER DISCUSSION of DEVIL INSIDE
    Posted: May 12 2012 at 1:08pm
Skip to 05:17.

Thoughts?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2012 at 7:29pm
Well, here we are. 2012's Season Of The Witch. It's a fraction of fraction of a centimeter better than Season Of The Witch. That's not saying much.

There's not a single thing about this movie that's enjoyable. I seriously considered giving this a Rotten Asshole.

Evan Helmuth gives a crappy performance. He plays one of the priests who helps with the in-universe documentary. I'd put him in the column below, but he has an absolutely hilarious scene towards the end where he gets possessed and tries to drown a baby. This is it for the bad. Yes it's that bad of a movie.

Suzan Crowley plays Maria, the woman on the poster with all the crucifixes carved on her. She's somehow both massively over-the-top and boring at the same time. Fernanda Andrade plays her daughter. She's three times as boring as her. She doesn't have any movies on the horizon, thankfully. Director William Brent Bell gives Uwe Boll a run in the incompetancy department. He wrote the screenplay with another hack named Matthew Peterman

Time to break out something that I haven't used since Human Centipede II: the super ugly. If you've ever heard about this movie, you know exactly what I'm talking about. The ending. The worst ending since Monster A-Go Go. If Bell shoved the camera up his ass and taped him crapping it out and then wiping his ass with 100 dollar bills, that would have been more satisfying.

I REALLY needed to do that! Grade: F

Next-up: One For The Money!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
mbh View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2012 at 1:31am
I've got to say, The Devil Inside is the worst "found footage" movie I have ever seen. Normally I'd laugh it off, but Devil Inside tries too hard to be creepy or shocking, and to me, came off like an infomercial, with actors desperate to sell me something and trying to convince me to buy their product (and then giving me the link to do so).  

FYC: Worst Picture for The Devil Inside, Worst Director for William Brent Bell  

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2012 at 10:42am
How often is a horrifically (take that any way you want) bad movie that was released in January so reviled that, come December that it makes our Nominating Ballot?  Could The Devil Inside be that movie?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234