Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > OTHER 2012 FORUM DISCUSSIONS:ABRAHAM LINCOLN: VAMPIRE HUNTER
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Member Discussion: ABE: VAMP AVENGER...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member Discussion: ABE: VAMP AVENGER...
    Posted: December 30 2012 at 10:08am
It should be noted that the book from which this movie was adapted received favorable reviews, such as this one from The L.A. Times... 

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2012 at 10:49am
Exactly! But the movie is completely different from the book... despite being adapted by the same writer! 

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2013 at 12:16am
I'm dumbfounded.  I mean, it's an old saw to say that the book was better than the movie.  But to say that the book was better than the movie even though the one who adapted the book for the movie was the author himself?  I think I'm gonna need a little help getting my jaw off the floor. . . .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123