Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > GENERAL DISCUSSION of 2013 RELEASES...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' Discussion of 2013 RELEASES LIST...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 104>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' Discussion of 2013 RELEASES LIST...
    Posted: December 26 2013 at 10:44am
Oh wait, you are talking about what movie you should see.

I feel silly now.

Anyways, I wanted someone on the Razzie forums to see Killing Season so they would know how bad it is.

Almost said Blue Jasmine because it was the first one you mentioned, but then I reread your post and saw that the movies are being considered for your awards next year, and I then thought it would be better to get someone on my side of knowing how abysmal Killing Season is.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 10:26am
In the online Nominating Ballot,  Naomi Watts was only listed for Diana, and she should be up there for BOTH Diana and Movie 43.

It's really head-scratching why this is not the case, especially since Halle Berry is on the ballots for BOTH The Call and Movie 43.

I always go back to 2005 when Carmen Electra was nominated for only Dirty Love and not Cheaper by the Dozen 2. This REALLY sticks out like a sore thumb when Hilary Duff and Eugene Levy are both nominated for Cheaper By the Dozen 2. Its like "How did you make a mistake like that?"

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: I am unsure how the oversight regarding Naomi Watts' listing for Worst Actress occurred, but it was corrected before even half-a-dozen Nominating Ballots were submitted. She is now listed for both DIANA and MOVIE 43...

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 10:09am
Oiram, why so many indecisions over which movie?
Originally posted by oiram

Okay, here it is. The song WORSE than Lolly.
You weren't exagerating. It's even worse than WATCH OUT FOR THIS (BUMAYE)!
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 9:56am
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 9:03am
For Christmas, I got 55 dollars in free movie tickets. Since four movies featured all over the ballot are still in theaters, they will come in handy. Also, how come the link to the WORST SCREEN COMBO vote on Rotten Tomatoes goes nowhere? 

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: See my "UPDATE" about 9 posts below...

I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 6:58am
Thank you HeadRAZZ for linking my deNiro poll for others to vote!

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 6:00am
Actually, I take that back.

See Killing Season first.

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 5:46am
...Dang.

I would say see Blue Jasmine first.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 5:43am
New releases here (which will be considered as 2014 releases for my awards): BLUE JASMINE, SNITCH, KILLING SEASON, and, THE HOBBIT PART 2: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG. What should I do?
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 5:36am
Okay, here it is. The song WORSE than Lolly. Even the music video for it, directed by Eric Wareheim of Tim and Eric, makes me sick. It is probably one of the worst songs ever made. Its annoying, its degrading, its misogynistic, its soulless, its everything that can be and is horrible about a lot of music today. It apparently made the Billboard Top 100 at some point, and that would have been horrible enough, but it is much more horrible that the "song" was made, period.

The song I am referring to is the song by Major Lazer, featuring Bruno Mars, 2 Chainz, Tyga (Who has an incredibly gross lyric), and Mystic (The only woman on the track, and she probably only did it to get some quick cash).

The song is... Bubble Butt

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2013 at 10:09am
Merry Christmas!
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2013 at 10:08am
FUN UPDATE from Head RAZZberry: Yes, today is Christmas, but tomorrow, the RAZZIES® march on!   

...and, speaking of marching on things, Forum Member Oiram has set up a Member-Started POLL as to whether 7-times-Oscar-nominated/2-time Oscar winning Robert deNiro (IMDb LINK) is deserving of a Worst Actor nomination for his "body of work" this year. Of course, current box office and critical success AMERICAN HUSTLE is exempted from our list, but deNiro appeared in not only GRUDGE MATCH in 3013, but also in THE BIG WEDDING andTHE FAMILY. We'll leave it up to you whether you wanna mention his 2 other 2013 releases, KILLING SEASON and LAST VEGAS.

Here's the LINK to vote in Oiram's poll -- and add your own comments!

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2013 at 9:41am
Merry Christmas everybody! Tomorrow, we shall get back into ripping movies a new one. However, today is all about love, family and being nice to everyone. So let us take a short break from having to watch terrible films like After Earth and Movie 43. Don't worry, very soon we will get our nominating Ballots
If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2013 at 8:26am
Hey guys, remember that Lolly song that had Justin Bieber on it, and it was so bad that HeadRAZZ needed to warn us about it?

Well, I found a song that is much, MUCH, MUCH WORSE! I mean MUCH WORSE!

I am not showing to you today, because I don't wanna ruin the Christmas spirits. The only hints I'll give you is that Eric of Tim and Eric directed the music video, and it has Bruno Mars basically rapping the hook. Trust me, simply saying the song is a low point for Mr. Mars would be an understatement.

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2013 at 6:10am
Merry Christmas everyone. The Santa Claus Conquers The Martians review will come later tonight.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2013 at 12:00am
Merry Christmas everyone!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 104>