Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > GENERAL DISCUSSION of 2013 RELEASES...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' Discussion of 2013 RELEASES LIST...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 104>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' Discussion of 2013 RELEASES LIST...
    Posted: May 16 2013 at 6:04pm
New releases here: BROKEN CITY and SIDE EFFECTS (both with Catherine Zeta-Jones). Oh, and also EPIC. What should I do?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 6:12pm
A CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON sequel has been greenlit. This... could actually work. Michelle Yeoh is returning, so I'm guessing this one will tell a different story with a similar format and (hopefully) the same kind of kick-ass action scenes.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 5:13am
Vits: You guys have Epic already? Hmm.... See that, I guess.

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 7:17pm
Is it just me, or does it seem like these days, Friedberg and Seltzer are all bark and no bite? They now say they're making a Fast & Furious spoof -- but they were also supposed to make that Avatar spoof, which just vanished...and that Hunger Games spoof, which is, as far as I know, completed, but does not have a release date. I've also heard they're trying to make spoofs of things like Hangover, Bridesmaids, and Project X! 

Anyways, the proof:  LINK 

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Odyssey View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Odyssey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 4:41pm
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 6:44pm
There's already a concensus on FAST & FURIOUS 6: it's as good as the previous one. And since I doubt that BEFORE MIDNIGHT gets bad reviews, THE HANGOVER PART III was definately the best choice.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 7:58pm
Is it still possible to consider Michelle Roudriguez for Worst Supporting Actress for Fast & Furious 6? Remember, she was also in InAPPropriate Comedy this year.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 8:09pm
Maybe we should wait until there's more reviews (they'll keep coming, despite the consensus) and see what critics think about Rodgriguez' performance, and the acting in general (not much, I'm guessing).
mbh View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 2:11pm
Looks kinda lame.
After Doctor Who, Star Trek is placed second on the list of longest running Science Fiction Shows on TV, with 14 seasons, if I remember correctly. Sounds like Into Darkness already won Travers over.

Originally posted by Odyssey

Peter Traver's Summer Movie Preview:

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/lists/summer-movie-preview-2013-20130507

Big smile
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 7:12pm
UPDATE from Head RAZZberry: From the Good News/Bad News desk here at The RAZZIE® Forum -- the L.A. Times is reporting that a 3rd installment of the infamous (and indefensible) HUMAN CENTIPEDE franchise (Forum LINK) is "finally" in production. 

Here's the LINK to read the Times' article... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 7:22pm

Um, most of us knew this was going to happen, but thank you for the reminder. We might have gotten the film sooner if the feud between Dieter Laser and Tom Six hadn't transpired.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 8:34am
Since Seth MacFarlane won't host the Oscars again, and Tina Fey said she might not do it either... Who do you think should host? To avoid risks, I think they should go back to hiring 2 hosts. What say you guys?  

Also, Xbox announced yesterday that the HALO movie isn't happening after all. It'll be a TV series, produced by Steven Spielberg

Originally posted by oiram

Um, most of us knew this was going to happen, but thank you for the reminder. We might have gotten the film sooner if the feud between Dieter Laser and Tom Six hadn't transpired.

What HeadRazz posted is an update. While they had announced the 3rd installment, there was no official filming date... until now. 

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 8:54am
So the cast for Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas has been annouced, and not only is Perry "whiting up" for this film (Tika Sumpter is the only other black cast member other than Tyler), but his cast also includes Chad Michael Murray (I guess he's making a kind of comeback?) and...

Get ready for this...

LARRY THE FREAKIN' CABLE GUY

Hoo-boy! This is not likely to turn out well.

Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 12:44pm
Not only do film critics at Cannes really seem to love Behind the Candelabra, they also strongly "hate" Only God Forgives. Many of them have been saying that it is very badly written, that it glorifies brutal violence and that it is very hateful toward women. This is very disappointing, considering how high the expectations for this film were after the success of Drive...but it's starting to look like Only God Forgives might wind up binge "one of ours!" 

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 4:41pm

Wasn't Tree of Life booed at Cannes?

Originally posted by Vheid

Not only do film critics at Cannes really seem to love Behind the Candelabra, they also strongly "hate" Only God Forgives. Many of them have been saying that it is very badly written, that it glorifies brutal violence and that it is very hateful toward women. This is very disappointing, considering how high the expectations for this film were after the success of Drive...but it's starting to look like Only God Forgives might wind up binge "one of ours!" 

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 5:56pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 104>