Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > DARLING COMPANION
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Member DISCUSSION of DARLING COMPANION

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member DISCUSSION of DARLING COMPANION
    Posted: April 19 2012 at 10:15am
HERE's WHERE to "UNLEASH" YER BEST/WORST "DOG" JOKES & PUNS, and UNLOAD on DARLING COMPANION (WHICH HAS SINGLE-DIGIT APPROVAL NUMBERS at R.T. and SCORED a LOWLY 4-OUT-of-10 POINTS from IMDb USERS)...  

AND HERE's the LINK to SEE/READ Ye Olde Head RAZZberry's "FOTO FUNNY" on the FILM... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2012 at 11:09am
I totally forgot about this movie! Here's my prediction (skip to 04:51):

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2012 at 2:20pm
This looks like one of those "it looked good on paper" movies that wind up bleeding seas of red ink on movie studios' bottom lines. Though almost no one will see it in theaters, sounds like when it shows up on Blu-Ray/DVD, any serious voting Razzie member ought to check this out...  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Indeed! I myself will admit that I have no intention of paying current movie theatre prices to see this, when it shows up on DVD and Pay-per-View, I am likely to give it a look -- If for no other reason than it has so many talented people involved in it I am curious as to how/why it turned out so badly... 

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2012 at 3:39pm
Is it really that horrible? I'm still wondering about how it is against The Lucky One.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: If R.T. Ratings are any indication...YES!  While this film started off with 12 reviews and a "Perfect ZERO", it now has 90% Negative reviews (as of 4pm/PST on April 19 - LINK) and LUCKY ONE is inching toward RAZZIE® Territory w/a current 71% Negative (LINK)...  

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2012 at 5:27pm
*Looks at Photo Funny caption* Do any of you, by any chance, happen to recognize these lyrics:

"And if you cut the cheese then maybe I'll wink and say the dog's to blame
And I make sure to call you baby every time I forget your name
I'll even tell you, girl, when you start looking fat
'Cause all your so-called friends will probably neglect to mention that"

It's an excerpt from a style parody of Hanson called "If That Isn't Love".

If this is the worst limited release of the week, then we have until tomorrow to add The Lucky One as the worst wide release for Apl. 20.

It's nice to have a bunch of contenders that DIDN'T get exonerated after having no Razzberry pickings since that close call with Wrath of the Titans.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2012 at 8:30am
Wow, now that I've seen it, this BS POS should have gone straight to DVD. What makes me really sad is that this...... thing includes two favorite actresses of mine.

FIrstly, Elisabeth Moss, whom first found out about through this animated that I'm not going to mention the name of because you'll laugh at me for watching it. She is an sexy actress that really is talented, just needs something better.

The other is the smoking hot and drop dead gorgeous two time Oscar winner Dianne Wiest. Fell in love with since The 10th Kingdom, and she really is phenomenal at acting. She seems to be dropping a low point, however, and that upsets me.

*sigh* Maybe I'll feel better if Dianne and Elisabeth sleep with me at some point.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2012 at 11:28am

Dianne West is hot? Confused Now I understand that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I never found her to be anything more than plain.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2012 at 3:10pm
Still no concensus at R.T., but it looks like it'll stay around 10-15%.

Roger Ebert gave it 1/4.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply