Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > Discussion & ADD'l Info on JOYFUL NOISE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MEMBER DISCUSSION of JOYFUL NOISE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote billingsley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MEMBER DISCUSSION of JOYFUL NOISE
    Posted: January 14 2012 at 1:58pm
Roepers review believe it or not.... made me want to see this film even more. 
Honestly, I hate to say it, but I really do want to see Dolly Parton singing Chris Brown. not being sarcastic. Honeslty, it looks like a cute movie. It's not going to be a profound character study, and it will probably be simplistic. but it looks cute.
Worst Picture, Director & Script: Twilight
Actor: Nick Cage
Actress: K Stew
S. Actor: Ken Jeong
S. Actress: David Spade
Couple: Sandler and Sandler
Sequel: Hangover II
Ensemble: New Year's Eve cast
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2012 at 2:17pm
For me it's the other way around. While it's always interesting to hear new takes on songs, I didn't know it was a jukebox musical. Not that it's a bad thing, but it's obviously trying to attract the fans of GLEE, just like ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2012 at 5:16pm
Click here to read the Movies With Mitch review.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
jgman182 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote jgman182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2012 at 4:23pm
I think that Joyful Noise might be pushing it just a bit here... I mean, it wasn't the BEST movie of the year so far, but you have to remember that the movie really only got a 34% on Rotten Tomatoes and a 44 on Metacritic- while not great, it's also not that terrible. Now, if Good Deeds had a discussion going, I think we could finally give Tyler Perry the Razzie his movies deserve (I think Madea's funny, but the filler certainly isn't, and since Madea's not even in this one, there's no point). 

I rest my case at that, Head RAZZBerry, and I'm very much looking forward to your opinion on the matter.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12