Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > SPECIAL LATE SPRING FORUM POLL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MEMBER DISCUSSION of SPRING WORST PICTURE POLL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MEMBER DISCUSSION of SPRING WORST PICTURE POLL
    Posted: April 21 2012 at 12:05pm
HERE's WHERE to OFFER YOUR FEEDBACK, SUGGESTIONS, GRIPES and/or COMPLIMENTS REGARDING the CHOICES LISTED in OUR SPRING 2012 WORST PICTURE POLL.

IF YOU HAVEN'T YET VOTED in the POLL, HERE's the LINK to DO SO... 

AND, FINALLY, HERE's the LINK to SEE OUR COMPLETE LIST of 2012 RELEASES...

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2012 at 1:24pm
In the poll, I choose THE DEVIL INSIDE. Overall, I choose MAN ON A LEDGE. However, I haven't seen other bad 2012 movies... or any 2012 movies at all.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2012 at 2:28pm
Picked The Devil Inside as well.
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2012 at 4:09pm
Wrath Of The Titans is the worst movie I've seen, so that got my vote.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Up-next: Reefer Madness
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2012 at 11:29am
I voted for A Thousand Words. With a 0% approval rating on Rotten T and about 26% on Metacritic, few films could compete against it for Worst Picture, chiefly among them One For the Money and The Devil Inside.

However, I must ask if you mind explaining a few of the options: Why is Wanderlust on there instead of Gone? What about John Carter instead of Lockout and Madonna's W./E?

And by "spring", is it because this poll takes place in April? Or does Hollywood consider January to be in the same season as April?
My deadlines for Member-Started Forums, given 35% approval rating or less: Apl. 29; The Other Woman. May 6; Walk of Shame. May 20; Godzilla '014. May 27; Blended. Jne. 3; A Million Ways...
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2012 at 12:23pm

Why the F is John Carter getting so many votes, and why is it even on that poll?

Seriously Ghost Rider: SOV and a Thousand Words is a worst picture than John Carter????:Confused

This poll is about worst picture, not biggest flops of the year.

Anyway my vote goes to a thousand words.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2012 at 1:13pm
A Thousand Words.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2012 at 2:12pm
I do find HeadRAZZ' choices to be odd. I know it's just a poll, but why put movies that ended up with only average reviews? Is it because they weren't quickly forgotten like GONE and JOYFUL NOISE? Because I think MAN ON A LEDGE has been remembered longer than ONE FOR THE MONEY.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2012 at 10:02pm
Here's another vote for the AWFUL "A Thousand Words". It's so bad it makes The Three Stooges look like Citizen Kane.
2013's WORST PIC-After Earth ACTOR-Jaden Smith & Johnny Depp ACTRESS-Lindsay Lohan! SUP ACTRESS--Kim Kardashian! SUP ACTOR-Chris Brown DIRECTOR--Good "Night"! SCREAMPLAY--The Lone Ranger.
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2012 at 10:18am

And the Three Stooges isn't even bad to begin with.
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2012 at 12:50pm
I barely saw any of these films, so I picked The Devil Inside.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2012 at 11:58am
Originally posted by whatsthepoint

And the Three Stooges isn't even bad to begin with.
The Stooges got a higher rating at 48% than we would typically give much consideration to, however, more than half the critics who reviewed it would not support your contention that it wasn't bad. The critics "rave":

Even by Stooges standards, it's overly juvenile and totally dumb.--Sean O'Connell, The Washington Post

For the Farrellys, The Three Stooges is a labor of love. For non-believers, it's merely a labor.--Peter Travers, Rolling Stone

A miscalculation of near epic proportions...--David Nusair, Reel Film Reviews

Any reasonable objections to the Farrellys' Three Stooges will not be on the grounds that it desecrates a revered comedy franchise, but on the grounds that it's not very funny.--Eric Snider, film.com

[A] well-meaning but hopeless homage to Moe, Larry and Curly that even longtime Stooges fans won't find very funny.--Jason Zingale, bullzeye.com

There are plenty of others. But permit me to restate that I am hoping beyond hope that this film doesn't garner any nominations come next January, because it is nearly impossible to express in words how badly I want to avoid having to watch this.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
 Post Reply Post Reply