Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUM DISCUSSIONS of Specific 2014 Titles > TEEN-AGED MUTILATED NINCOMPOOP TURD-PILES...the REBOOT
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Member Discussion of TMNT All Over Again...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member Discussion of TMNT All Over Again...
    Posted: August 12 2014 at 2:19pm
I saw this today. I'll post a review of it after I'm done with my Transcendence review. But first, here's three facts:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles < Transformers: Age Of Extinction

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Dun-Ida View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dun-Ida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2014 at 7:53pm
Here are my Razzie considerations: 

Worst Picture. 

Worst Actress: Megan Fox. As usual Megan Fox gives a wooden performance. Sometimes she is more of a prop than an actress. 

Worst Supporting Actress: Minae Noji. Her presence is almost as wooden as Megan Fox's. 

Worst Supporting Actor: Will Arnett. His character, Vernon Fenwick, is supposed to be a comic relief. Unfortunately Will Arnett turned the character an annoying pain. 

Worst Prequel, Remake, Ripoff or Sequel. 

Worst Director: Jonathan Liebesman. His direction is not as bad as Michael Bay's but that is not saying much. Just like Bay, Liebesman relies too much on action sequences and not enough on story, characters or acting. 

Worst Screenplay: Josh Appelbaum, Andre Nemec and Evan Daugherty. They must also share the blame for the weak characters and excess action sequences. 

Worst Screen Combination: Megan Fox and Anyone Else. Her wooden acting makes her a bad on-screen combination for anyone sharing a scene with her. 
Directed by Michael Bay and M. Night Shyamalan comes...a movie guaranteed to win Razzies!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12