Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > DISCUSSION & Add'l INFO on TWILIGHT SBD PART 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Member Discussion of TWILIGHT: S.B.D. #1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member Discussion of TWILIGHT: S.B.D. #1
    Posted: January 03 2012 at 2:08pm
Would  you mind listing some of the reasons why you think this one is better?

Originally posted by rwdsvb

first off i'm not a huge twilight fan or something but i still think that Breaking Dawn was a very good movie , i believe that New Moon and Eclipse sucked so bad .

the razzies awards are based on the opinions of the potterheads , so this is really stupid

What makes you think that? "If someone hates TWILIGHT they automatically love HARRY POTTER and viceversa"?

director bill condon and catherine hardwicke were the best directors for the twilight series

That may be true, but that's not saying much.

the razzies are for the actors that can't for sh*t

The main contender is Taylor Lautner because he was in a movie outside the saga and he was still bad.

kristen was in 20 movies before twilight , she've never won any razzie and so the others , so i don't think they all sucked at the same time .

What do her other movies have to do with this discussion? Also, have you heard of the Worst Ensemble category? 

bill condon is an oscar winnner

Making it all the more dissapointing.

check out peuple's opinions http://oscar.go.com/

Not that I have a problem with Twitter, but when it comes to discussing a movie, I prefer reading reviews. And I don't think I'm the only one.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Dun-Ida View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dun-Ida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2012 at 5:06am
It's been a while since I've seen this movie (since it's really bad you can't blame me for avoiding it). However I still remember I terrible it is. This crapola is still on my short-list on who I'll vote for in all categories. So unless my top two (or three) preferred candidates in each category fail to get nominated I'll be voting for the candidates of this sh!tfest. 
Directed by Michael Bay and M. Night Shyamalan comes...a movie guaranteed to win Razzies!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2012 at 10:10am
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567