Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > Member Discussion & Add'l INFO on WANDERLUST
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Member Discussion of WHEN LUST WANDERS...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member Discussion of WHEN LUST WANDERS...
    Posted: February 24 2012 at 8:21pm

He misinterpreted the purpose of these forums. If a film gets a forum here, that means it is, or in this case was, considered likely to be nominated for any RAZZIES, not necessarily Worst Picture.

This week was the biggest stumble in the history of our forum so far. 3 films deserve RAZZIE subforums, and HeadRAZZ gives one to exactly the film that doesn't. I know SchumacherH8ter will add a forum for Gone this weekend, but if the reviews stay below 20% approval rating, I hope HeadRAZZ will upgrade it a la Skyline, The Art of Getting By, and Johnny English Reborn.

And in case Tyler Perry's The Marriage Counselor gets negative reviews, I'd highly recommend oiram to add a forum for Good Deeds.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2012 at 6:35am
Yeah, I'm not the greatest at making these kind of forums
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2012 at 5:03pm

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2012 at 1:31pm
R.T. (55-60%): "The movie isn't always as funny as it should be, but it benefits from an extremely talented cast and some of David Wain's most confident, assured work behind the camera".
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2012 at 5:40am
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2012 at 8:20am
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2012 at 8:52am

Shame it flopped.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2012 at 9:27am
Say, HadRAZZ: Is this film tsill considered Razzie worthy, or was this a miss-step?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: If you go by its R.T. numbers (R.T. LINK) it's hardly an obvious contender, but if you go by the measure Hollywood places more faith in -- box office (MoJo LINK) -- it could still have a shot...  

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2012 at 7:56am
I saw this a couple days ago and it was... good. I give it a B. There was one funny thing before the movie started: there was a preview for Kirk Cameron's Monumental. If you checked out Wanderlust's MPAA rating, you'll know why this is hilarious.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2012 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by oiram

Say, HadRAZZ: Is this film tsill considered Razzie worthy, or was this a miss-step?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: If you go by its R.T. numbers (R.T. LINK) it's hardly an obvious contender, but if you go by the measure Hollywood places more faith in -- box office (MoJo LINK) -- it could still have a shot...  

And that still holds true at this late date.  Critically, whether you look at critics or fans, this movie was okay.  But when it comes to its box office, a worldwide total of a measly $21 million?  It bombed.  Too bad we don't know what the budget was, because HeadRAZZ could then add it to his box office bomb list.

And until she makes another movie like Friends with Money, Jennifer Aniston movies should usually have a forum page.  It's because of her acting and the movies she picks - there's a lot of people who just can't stand her.  If she ever does a full nude scene (big "if"), I would hope it would be in a good movie where she acts, and not just a mere selling point in yet one more dud.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12