Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Member Discussion & Add'l INFO on THE UNDEFEATED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Member Discussion: THE UNDEFEATED...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member Discussion: THE UNDEFEATED...
    Posted: July 11 2011 at 4:39pm
Well it's at 0 now!
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2011 at 9:58am
NOTETHE L.A. TIMES' GOSSIP BLOG "GOLD DERBY" HAS RUN an ITEM on the POTENTIAL of OUR NOMINATING SARAH PALIN as WORST ACTRESS -- HERE's the LINK to READ the ARTICLE. 
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2011 at 12:15pm
If critics (and forum members) are saying this might as well be sci-fi fantasy movie, then by all means, Sarah Palin should be prime target for Worst Actress (too bad for "Rosie The Sex Robot").
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2011 at 2:27pm
LOL
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2011 at 2:43pm
So... does the fact that the mainstream media is reporting it, mean that she's the frontrunner?

Oh and the comments in that article are really meanspirited (towards "liberals"). As a European who never met a Palin-supporter in real-life, I have to ask, Are they really THAT petty? Could this also mean that IF she gets nominated, we'll have to prepare ourselves for a sh*tstorm of complaints?

Originally posted by HeadRAZZBerry

NOTETHE L.A. TIMES' GOSSIP BLOG "GOLD DERBY" HAS RUN an ITEM on the POTENTIAL of OUR NOMINATING SARAH PALIN as WORST ACTRESS -- HERE's the LINK to READ the ARTICLE. 

To be fair, Michaels, Considering that they're already busy planning Transformers 4, Rosie will probably get another shot at the prize...
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2011 at 3:59pm
I think a more realistic title for this movie would be "The Defeated"!
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2011 at 8:16pm
C'mon, Head Razz, let's nominate Sarah Palin and Her Ego for WORST SCREEN COUPLE! Wink  

And Andrew Breitbart for WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR...

Just think of all the press the Razzies will get if he tries to crash the ceremony with James O'Keefe in tow!

LOL
2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2011 at 9:15pm
Agreed! Or Worst Ensemble for everyone and anyone who had a hand in the making of this flick!  

Originally posted by JoeBacon

C'mon, Head Razz, let's nominate Sarah Palin and Her Ego for WORST SCREEN COUPLE! Wink
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2011 at 10:24pm
You know what ... the hell with "Trannies 3"! I declare this movie as the frontrunner for Worst Picture!

One of the most fun reads ever!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2011 at 4:34am
I'm all for nominating Palin. I've always figured that the reason her bus tour got cut short was because it should have been a "short bus" tour. ;)
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2011 at 4:37am
Yes!  

But just to elaborate a bit, keep in mind that Palin is the darling of an American political movement that named itself after an act of terrorism.  As Americans we celebrate it because it was a catalyst towards the American Revolution, but it was still an act of terrorism. It has been noted that tea parties are for little girls with imaginary friends. But these people go around dressing up like the founding fathers and spend most of their time bitching about taxes, which pay for a lot of things that are critical in their lives...not to mention paying off the massive debts for George Bush's wars of adventurism. The incredible part of it is that the founding fathers would have absolutely loathed everything they stand for: Bible thumping, anti-intellectualism and devotion to illiteracy.  

Originally posted by Vheid

Oh and the comments in that article are really meanspirited (towards "liberals"). As a European who never met a Palin-supporter in real-life, I have to ask, Are they really THAT petty? 
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
pamcwill View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote pamcwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2011 at 7:28am
I haven't seen the movie yet, but if it's as bad as the poster, it should definitely get a Razzie. 
Berrynoia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Berrynoia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2011 at 12:58pm
After the 2004 Razzies and the political award "winners," I have to question if this film makes Palin a "legitimate" candidate for our awards.  Now, if she did her own acting for this film, I could see her as a likelier nominee.  However, she did not have any role in this film's production.  

Harass Sarah is a nice PALINdrome, but should we be the ones Razzing her?  The director seems more logical to be considered for a nomination.  

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2011 at 4:05pm
Fun fact: Fox "News" claims that this movie was a success, with sold out crowds in every theater! In reality, it made only $65,000. Man, I can't wait for News Corp to be shut down because of this phone hacking scandal!
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2011 at 5:37pm
I agree, let's put this up for Worst Picture, unless something worse gets released.
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2011 at 9:42pm
Unfortunately Fox won't get shut down, and Rupert Murdoch won't even get a hand slap. The people that watch Fox Noise will keep watching it, and probably won't even give the matter sufficent attention to ask what all the fuss is about.

Incidentally, the box-office performance for this movie is interesting because it is generating numbers almost identical to Ass-hole Chugged in terms of per screen average, although it opened in considerably fewer theaters. The guess here is that it is exactly the same audience.  

Originally posted by Michaels

Fun fact: Fox "News" claims that this movie was a success, with sold out crowds in every theater! In reality, it made only $65,000. Man, I can't wait for News Corp to be shut down because of this phone hacking scandal!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>