Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > GENERAL DISCUSSION of 2013 RELEASES...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' Discussion of 2013 RELEASES LIST...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' Discussion of 2013 RELEASES LIST...
    Posted: December 26 2013 at 6:00am
Actually, I take that back.

See Killing Season first.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 6:58am
Thank you HeadRAZZ for linking my deNiro poll for others to vote!
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 9:03am
For Christmas, I got 55 dollars in free movie tickets. Since four movies featured all over the ballot are still in theaters, they will come in handy. Also, how come the link to the WORST SCREEN COMBO vote on Rotten Tomatoes goes nowhere? 

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: See my "UPDATE" about 9 posts below...

I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 9:56am
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 10:09am
Oiram, why so many indecisions over which movie?
Originally posted by oiram

Okay, here it is. The song WORSE than Lolly.
You weren't exagerating. It's even worse than WATCH OUT FOR THIS (BUMAYE)!
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 10:26am
In the online Nominating Ballot,  Naomi Watts was only listed for Diana, and she should be up there for BOTH Diana and Movie 43.

It's really head-scratching why this is not the case, especially since Halle Berry is on the ballots for BOTH The Call and Movie 43.

I always go back to 2005 when Carmen Electra was nominated for only Dirty Love and not Cheaper by the Dozen 2. This REALLY sticks out like a sore thumb when Hilary Duff and Eugene Levy are both nominated for Cheaper By the Dozen 2. Its like "How did you make a mistake like that?"

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: I am unsure how the oversight regarding Naomi Watts' listing for Worst Actress occurred, but it was corrected before even half-a-dozen Nominating Ballots were submitted. She is now listed for both DIANA and MOVIE 43...

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 10:44am
Oh wait, you are talking about what movie you should see.

I feel silly now.

Anyways, I wanted someone on the Razzie forums to see Killing Season so they would know how bad it is.

Almost said Blue Jasmine because it was the first one you mentioned, but then I reread your post and saw that the movies are being considered for your awards next year, and I then thought it would be better to get someone on my side of knowing how abysmal Killing Season is.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 10:47am
I see. I'm not seeing any of those 4 movies before New Year's Eve, but I'll remember which ones you chose. Also, it is weird the way the ballots were written.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 10:52am
I apologize about getting confused.

Anyways, how long will you be on the forums today?

I still have a long list of music videos to show you.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 11:11am

I'm usually not busy at all the day after Christmas.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 1:12pm
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 3:09pm
UPDATE from Head RAZZberry: In the rush to get the Rotten Tomatoes onsite voting item put together over the holidaze, there was a mis-communication between our folks and the staff over at R.T. as to when the poll for Worst Screen Combo was supposed to post. It is now up and working -- Here's the LINK to cast your votes (as with the Nominating Ballot voted by our Dues-Paying Members, you're allowed to make up to 5 choices)... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 4:24pm
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 4:29pm
Thank you, Headrazz. It is great that you did that. Thank you again.

Originally posted by oiram

In the online Nominating Ballot,  Naomi Watts was only listed for Diana, and she should be up there for BOTH Diana and Movie 43.

It's really head-scratching why this is not the case, especially since Halle Berry is on the ballots for BOTH The Call and Movie 43.

I always go back to 2005 when Carmen Electra was nominated for only Dirty Love and not Cheaper by the Dozen 2. This REALLY sticks out like a sore thumb when Hilary Duff and Eugene Levy are both nominated for Cheaper By the Dozen 2. Its like "How did you make a mistake like that?"

<font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: I am unsure how the oversight regarding Naomi Watts' listing for Worst Actress occurred, but it was corrected before even half-a-dozen Nominating Ballots were submitted. She is now listed for both DIANA and MOVIE 43...

GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2013 at 5:00pm
All of Jeremy Jahns' Top 10 Films of 2013 are in the race for my Top 40 except for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (which will be an Honorable Mention) and Jacka** Presents: Bad Grandpa.

Richard Roeper's and Jeff Beck's lists of the 10 Worst Films of 2013 were just as terrible as the other Worst of 2013 lists we've linked to. Half of those films weren't even bad enough to earn a place on those lists (One of them named Pacific Rim among the worst of his year!), and many were too redeemable to even get forums here! I swear, has anyone even heard of most of the films The Official RAZZIE Forum has subforums for?

Speaking of our forums, I can't forget that next week, on January 3, at least one horror film is scheduled for release. Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones is the most obvious choice, but I also wonder if they're also going to release The Amityville Horror: The Lost Tapes widely enough to catch our attention as well.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2013 at 12:31pm
Sorry GTAHater, but they are now going to release the new Amityville film in 2015: LINK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104>