Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > GENERAL DISCUSSION of 2013 RELEASES...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' Discussion of 2013 RELEASES LIST...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 104>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' Discussion of 2013 RELEASES LIST...
    Posted: July 04 2013 at 5:53pm
I was thinking of making a "Top 10 Guilty Pleasures" list. Who's up for seeing what I am so guilty about taking pleasure from?
If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2013 at 6:04pm
I would like to see your list... 

"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2013 at 6:37pm
What a coincidence! Just the other day, I had to make a presentation about "Guilty Pleasures" in one of my classes -- I named a bunch of Razzie winners, as well as my picks. 

I'm curious to see what you'll choose... 

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2013 at 6:39pm
Just one question: Where should I post my list? Here, or somewhere else on the Forum? 

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2013 at 7:04pm
If it's a written list, here (LINK). If it's a video where you explain why you chose them, on the Forum Members' Reviews thread (LINK). 

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2013 at 5:51am
I just posted the new topic "Top 10 Guilty Pleasures" under the heading of "Movies in General" -- Here's the LINK -- Please go and check it out!     

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2013 at 12:40pm
Too bad that this article didn't exist when SchumacherH8r asked us for suggestions for his "Child Abuse Month." 

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2013 at 10:44am
I'd like to point out that the internationl collaboration CRYSTAL FAIRY (starring Michael Cera and directed by Chilean Sebastián Silva) is coming out this week. Its early reviews are good, and so are PACIFIC RIM's (a friend of mine is mad because he thinks the movie will be an EVANGELION rip-off) and V/H/S PART 2's.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2013 at 11:21am
I'm seriously hoping that Pacific Rim will be #1 this weekend because: 

A.) It looks really awesome and...  

B.) Grown Ups 2 looks really awful. 

I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Transcendence
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2013 at 12:39pm
But the problem is that people might be burned out on these "mega high concept" blockbuster films. 

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2013 at 7:07pm
Last minute change: CURSE OF CHUCKY will be released straight-to-DVD.
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2013 at 7:29am
UPDATE from Head RAZZberry: In distressing news for anyone who appreciates original ideas in movies, but a typical knee-jerk reaction from Dizz-Knee Studios, today's L.A. Times is reporting that the lesson The Mouse House has taken from the floppish figures on LONE RANGER (LINK) is that they should no longer "risk" funding movies featuring characters unfamiliar to teen-aged audiences(!). Since an alarming percent of what Tinsel Town (and Dizz-Knee in particular) puts out these days is already derivative in the extreme, one can only imagine what their output from here on out will look like... 

Here's the LINK to read the article... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2013 at 8:52am
Hmm, so what does this mean? Live-action Kim Possible movie? That was rather recent.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2013 at 10:11am
I still think Disney might make exceptions for Pixar and Spielberg, because they've brought in enough money for the studio over the past couple of years (Up, Brave, War Horse, Lincoln, etc.)....

I do however fear that this may mean the studio will continue to buy up the rights to every character we might know (as they've done with Jim Henson's company, Pixar, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilms)... It wouldn't surprise me if Disney one day says, "We bought Aardman, and are working on a new Wallace & Gromit CGI-movie" or "We bought DreamWorks -- get ready for a Shrek follow up and a Saving Private Ryan-sequel!" 
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2013 at 10:30am
As much as I pick on Lone Ranger, I saw very little potential in this movie. With that being said, Disney (and lots of other studios) need to stop recycling really old ideas, and trying to pass them off as new. Especially properties like "Lone Ranger," which nobody my age even knew existed. 

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2013 at 10:32am
I knew it existed. My dad watched it back when he was young. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 104>