Forum Home Forum Home > FORUM DISCUSSIONS of Specific 2014 Titles > BLENDED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' Discussion of BLENDED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' Discussion of BLENDED
    Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:01pm

IT STARS 20-TIME RAZZIE® NOMINEE (and CURRENT RAZZIE® "FAVORITE") ADAM SANDLER...  

IT CO-STARS MULTIPLY RAZZIE® NOMINATED DREW BARRYMORE...  

IT's SUPPOSEDLY a "COMEDY"... 

and IT's NOT GETTING GOOD REVIEWS.

ENUFF SAID!

BELOW IS WHERE to CHIME in with YER COMMENTS...

...HERE's the LINK to CHECK OUT OUR FOTO FUNNY on IT... 

...and HERE's the LINK to OUR FORUM INFO PAGE on BLENDED.

YEP, ADAM's BACK...
and DREW CAN HAVE HIM! 
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Doppy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Doppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:27pm
Yesss!

I can't  wait to "fall off the chair at my cinema" because of Adam's "hilarious" jokes.

As a wise man once said: "This is the right attitude!" LOL

Will it be worse than Jack & Hill ?!?! That would be difficult, but I really hope so berry much!  

I am Doppiatore Matto, italian Moviegoer
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 1:42pm
Terry Crews and Wendi McLendon-Covey may get noms thanks to their other films released and to be released, but maybe not.

We also have Bella Thorne and Joel McHale, and two-time Razzie nominee Shaquille O'Neal even returns to a Sandler movie. Not sure why this keeps happening, but we can't stop it right now.

Of course, this is the third movie to have Sandler and Barrymore together. The first two times a lot of people enjoyed. I guess with Sandler, the phrase "third time's a charm" gets reversed?
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 2:18pm
There are many ways to predict how this movie will turn out to be. If number patterns are a safe thing, then the movie will score 20-something% on R.T. based on the numbers THE WEDDING SINGER and 50 FIRST DATES scored. On the other hand, this movie is directed by T.W.S. director Frank Coraci. On the other other hand, if you look at his career you'll see that he's no different from Dennis Dugan and Steven Brill: The quality of his movies don't depend on him. On the other other other hand, this is a rare movie where the script writers aren't Sandler's buddies and/or himself, which means that he could be open to leave his comfort zone. On the other other other other hand, he was also open when he made his first R-rated movie (THAT'S MY BOY), but it was still bad. Not to mention that the script writers of this movie had worked mostly in G and PG-rated stuff.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by oiram

Terry Crews and Wendi McLendon-Covey may get noms thanks to their other films released and to be released, but maybe not.

The reviews I've read for this say that Crews is one of the few bright spots. The reviews for Single Mom's Club say that he's a bright spot there too. Considering how was one of the best parts of the previous Expendables movies, he's probably going to go unnominated again, unless it's for Worst Screen Combo. Wendi's fair game though.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Winter's Tale
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:47pm
A-HA! So it DID get reviews almost as bad as the #13 Worst Film of '010, Grown-Ups! Plus the reviews are about as bad as the #9 Worst Film of '011, Zookeeper! This means that not only can it compete with The Legend of Hercules for Worst Picture, it's Frank Coraci's new worst film! Looks like Sandler could dethrone Sly Stallone for AWL-time RAZZIE Cham-PEEN by the year 2030 unless he gets booted from Hollywood like Uwe Boll and Seltzerberg! I'm even starting to question whether Transformers: Age of Extinction can exceed 30% approval rating and still make it as a finalist for Worst Picture! Because even huge-name RAZZIE Repeat Offenders like Michael Bay and M Night Shyamalan can't put out RAZZBerries this fast!
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Ags 8; TMNT '014. Ags 13; Let's Be Cops. Ags 15; The Giver, The Expendables 3. Ags 29; Jessabelle
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:38pm
What about Draft Day for Terry Crews? Also, that does not always let people escape Razzie noms. Some reviews said Al Pacino was a bright spot in Jack and Jill, and some reviews said Vanilla Ice was a bright spot in That's My Boy, yet they still got noms/wins.

Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Originally posted by oiram

The reviews I've read for this say that Crews is one of the few bright spots. The reviews for Single Mom's Club say that he's a bright spot there too. Considering how was one of the best parts of the previous Expendables movies, he's probably going to go unnominated again, unless it's for Worst Screen Combo. Wendi's fair game though.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:22am
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:01am
Wow...

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:24am
Alexis Arquette is in the movie. She's basically in this as a Wedding Singer reference.

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Vits

He admitted it!

You know, he was funnier in that talk show appearance than he's been in the last several movies. . . .

JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 6:19am
Sing to Alice Cooper's "Eighteen"

RAZZIES tossed on my face and hands
RAZZIES aimed at my ups and downs
I make bad movies without any plans
I'm a boy and I'm a ham

I'm 15 on RT I don't know what I want
15 I just don't know what I want
15 I gotta get away
I gotta get out of this rut
I'll make bad movies, get kicked in the butt oh yeah
2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence
moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 11:11am
Joe, that should be the opening number for the next Razzies!
If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 3:53pm
Blended has opened with $18 Million for a 3rd Place finish. Yeah, I bet that vacation to Africa priced higher than that.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:18pm
Blended cost $40 million to make, which is half of what both Grown Ups cost. This is baffling on so many levels. Two films about a group of friends screwing around in a small town cost twice as much as a film set in Africa.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Winter's Tale
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 4:26pm
I wouldn't be surprised if the $40 Million budget was actually $140 Million, but then again I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>