Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Forum Discussion & Add'l Info on COLOMBIANA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' Discussion of COLOMBIANA...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' Discussion of COLOMBIANA...
    Posted: September 03 2011 at 2:00pm
What you're saying is the logical thing,but a lot of times actors go to the ballots just for the fact they're in a bad movie.But I don't think it will happen with this movie because A)Zoe isn't a legendary and/or old actress who shocks the audience by being in a bad movie B)This movie doesn't seem to be hated by most people enough for HeadRAZZ to find excuses to fill ballot spaces with this movie(not trying to insult you,but sometimes that happens).
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2011 at 3:55pm
Yeah, it's not like Zoe is pulling a Halle Berry by winning an Oscar for an overly acclaimed role one year, and then appearing in some hated and unwatchable movie like "Catwoman" a few years later. So nods for the writers and director, but I'll gladly see Zoe in another action heroine role any day of the week and twice on Sunday!
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2011 at 1:03pm
I just saw it, and I don't want it to be nominated for anything, specially not Worst Actress. Well, maybe Worst Screenplay.

To answer several previous posts here, it's not really an explotation movie, just an action B movie that actually could've used some campy fun.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2012 at 6:58am
If you prefer, skip to 02:47.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234