Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUM DISCUSSIONS of Specific 2014 Titles > A HAUNTED HOUSE #2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' Discussion of HAUNTED HOUSE #2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dun-Ida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' Discussion of HAUNTED HOUSE #2
    Posted: September 25 2014 at 10:23am
Originally posted by JacobD

But Dun-lda, Pain and Gain was directed by Michael Bay and didn't get nominated for any razzies. So..............what's with the below comment?

Angry Read the full comment before reacting! The full comment hypothetically speculates what would happen if Michael Bay and M. Night Shyamalan collaborated. 

Oh by the way, Pain and Gain is listed as rotten on Rotten Tomatoes. 

Directed by Michael Bay and M. Night Shyamalan comes...a movie guaranteed to win Razzies!
Dun-Ida View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dun-Ida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2014 at 10:27am
Originally posted by JacobD

But Dun-lda, Pain and Gain was directed by Michael Bay and didn't get nominated for any razzies. So..............what's with the below comment?

Angry The comment at the bottom of my post is my Razzie Signature. You do know what a signature is? 
Directed by Michael Bay and M. Night Shyamalan comes...a movie guaranteed to win Razzies!
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2014 at 3:54am
Sooo... I take it to mean that you still think ASM2 is worse.

I'm sorry, but I gotta ask how. Amazing Spider-Man 2 at least did not have gratuitous sex scenes in a lame and disturbing attempt to be "funny."

Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

A Haunted House 2 currently ranks as the 5th worst movie this year.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2014 at 9:35am
While those sex scenes were horrifying, most of the rest of the movie was bland bad instead of Ark of the Covenant bad like The Amazing Spider-Man 2, The Other Women, Winter's Tale, and The Legend Of Hercules were.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2014 at 1:00pm
The other day, I was talking to a friend who's a critic about the movies that won't get a theatrical release here and why. I mentioned this movie and he said that it was released here. I said that it couldn't be because I check that every week. We talked to Cinemark through Twitter, and it turns out that the movie was released in one theatre for only a week back in August. And it had a different title from the 1st one (INACTIVIDAD PARANORMAL (PARANORMAL INACTIVITY)), so if there were some fans of the first one, they wouldn't know a sequel came out. Also, there were no posters, trailers nor newspaper reviews.

Anyway, I just saw it. It currenly ranks #7/27 in my Worst Movie Sequels list. For your consideration:

-Worst Actor for Marlon Wayans.
-Worst Supporting Actor for Gabriel Iglesias (also for THE NUT JOB).
-Worst Supporting Actor for Cedric The Entertainer (also for PLANES PART 2).
-Worst Screen Ensemble.
-Worst Director.
-Worst Screenplay.
-Worst Remake of Sequel.
-Most Flatulent Teen-Targeted Movie.
-Worst Picture.

But not Worst Screen Couple for Wayans & Jaime Pressly.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2014 at 1:36pm
What about Worst Screen Couple for Wayans and Atkins or The Creepy Doll?
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2014 at 5:16pm
Oh, I had forgotten about the doll! Yes! But Atkins' was just a long cameo.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2014 at 5:58pm
A long cameo that still involved a sex scene.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2014 at 4:17am
Touché.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12