Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > IN-APP-PROPRIATE COMEDY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' Discussion of IN-APP-PROPRIATE COMEDY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' Discussion of IN-APP-PROPRIATE COMEDY
    Posted: March 29 2013 at 1:46pm
Never trust any film that's directed by someone who styles his hair with an "Awesome Auger"... 

Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
Odyssey View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Odyssey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2013 at 3:44pm
This is A-W-F-U-L!!!!!! What was Adrien Brody thinking????????
moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:23am
I saw the trailers for both Movie 43 and In-app-Oriate Comedy. I was thinking, maybe we should have a dual nomination for both films like we did for "Disaster Movie" and "Meet the Spartans"?? 

Who's with me? 

If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:26am
I don't think combining the two is going to work. Meet the Spartans and Disaster Movie were made by the same people, so it did make sense to conjoin them. Movie 43 and InAPPropriate Comedy, on the other hand, were made by completely different people...  
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:36am
Well that is true, but I think the films are so similar it's ridiculous -- they might as well be carbon copies of one another. 

I see your point, but the I find the similarities hard to ignore.

If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2013 at 7:48pm
I saw this a few weeks ago but, due to school work, I didn't have a chance to post about it and forgot about doing a post. oiram's question in the Grown Ups 2 thread if that was worse than Movie 43 reminded me about this film.

In-app-ropriate Comedy is easily the worst film of the year... by a wide margin!! Compared to In-apppriate Comedy, Movie 43 is Airplane!, Grown Ups 2 is Animal House, After Earth is Avatar, and The Lone Ranger is The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. It's so awful that Lindsay Lohan gives the best performance! The only part that I didn't completely hate was the Asian Driving School segment and only because the Asian girl gives an awesome rant about how awful "The Amazing Racist" is. Grade: Rotten Asshole

Razzies this should win:
Worst Picture
Worst Director
Worst Supporting Actor for The Amazing Racist
Worst Screenplay
Worst Screen Couple for Any Two Razzie Caliber Actors
Worst Screen Ensemble

Razzies it should be nominated for:
Worst Actor for Adrian Brody
Worst Supporting Actor for Rob Schneider
Worst Supporting Actress for Lindsay Lohan (also for Scary Movie 5) and Michelle Rodriguez
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Transcendence
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2013 at 7:52pm
Not also for Machete Kills?

Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Worst Supporting Actress for Lindsay Lohan (also for Scary Movie 5) and Michelle Rodriguez

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2013 at 8:04pm
I didn't think she was too bad in Machete Kills. However, I wouldn't be angry if she was nominated for that as well.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Transcendence
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2014 at 1:32pm
I can't believe I didn't post this back then: It's gonna stay with a 0% on R.T. without a concensus.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
rushmore View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote rushmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2014 at 10:41am
Adrien Brody should be nominated indeed, but I think he's gonna get away with yet another piece of trash movie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12